No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire was Inoue's first real test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kraftzman View Post
    Who else should he fight or should have fought?
    I'm not saying that he ducked anyone. Just that all the guys he fought weren't of a high enough level to merit all the hype he was getting in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I'm not saying that he ducked anyone. Just that all the guys he fought weren't of a high enough level to merit all the hype he was getting in my opinion.
      damn , you got high standards then huh unless it's clenelo

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        damn , you got high standards then huh unless it's clenelo
        Canelo's resume craps all over Inoue's. Don't be a casual.

Comment

Canelo's resume craps all over Inoue's. Don't be a casual.
          as he should he has 50 something fights, PEDS tho

Comment

as he should he has 50 something fights, PEDS tho
            So then I do have high standards when it comes to Canelo's resume, just like the high standards I apply to Inoue?

I rest my case. Thanks for conceding defeat.

Comment

So then I do have high standards when it comes to Canelo's resume, just like the high standards I apply to Inoue?

I rest my case. Thanks for conceding defeat.
              nope

you have low standards for clenelo coz he's a cheat and still support him

Comment

nope

you have low standards for clenelo coz he's a cheat and still support him
                He had a plausible explanation about eating tainted meat. And the amounts found in his system were consistent with that.

This is such a real issue that WADA has even changed the levels of acceptable clenbuterol now. Canelo would not fail a test today with the trace amounts found in his blood last time.

Regardless...what does any of that have to do with his resume being good enough to be P4P?

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Yep anybody in the know clearly recognized that Nonito is the first real test for Inoue.

Inoue passed with flying colors. Dam he is too exciting.
                  Flying colors? He fought a man way past his prime and had problems. Prime Doniare would of flat-lined him.

Comment

He had a plausible explanation about eating tainted meat. And the amounts found in his system were consistent with that.

This is such a real issue that WADA has even changed the levels of acceptable clenbuterol now. Canelo would not fail a test today with the trace amounts found in his blood last time.

Regardless...what does any of that have to do with his resume being good enough to be P4P?
                    Canelo lives and trains in America (San Diego,CA). What excuse does he have for not buying meat in America. He KNOWS that meat in Mexico is tainted but yet still eat it.

Either he is stupid or KNEW THAT he had a ready made excuse if he got caught.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                      Canelo lives and trains in America (San Diego,CA). What excuse does he have for not buying meat in America. He KNOWS that meat in Mexico is tainted but yet still eat it.

Either he is stupid or KNEW THAT he had a ready made excuse if he got caught.
                      He isn't necessarily stupid, he just probably didn't give it much thought at the time like most Mexicans didn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X