Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn: KSI vs. Logan Paul Did More Than Joshua-Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine how much buys justing bieber v tom cruise fight to the death would do.....ofcourse they did more no one knows who ruiz is and most people outside boxing dont know who joshua is. The fact is they are people known to a far wider audience doesnt detract from the fact they arent good at boxing thats not the point.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
      I don’t see anything wrong with what DAZN is doing.

I don’t fancy KSI or Paul, never knew about them to begin with, BUT DAZN exploited their following FOR the sake of BOXING! That’s a plus for boxing!

Fact is, IF ANY NEW CASUAL enjoyed the BOXING MATCH, then in theory they would be intrigued by the real boxers of the sport. If 10% liked the sport because of these two, it’s a new following.

Thing is, I don’t see any real boxing fan ever watching this from back catalogue replay. I have no interest in ever watching the fight as well. Just gotta be honest.
      Hearn exploited that match for the sake of DAZN subscriptions Point Blank.

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
        Hearn exploited that match for the sake of DAZN subscriptions Point Blank.
        That’s not Hearn, that’s that young kat “Markowski” or something. I actually think it was brilliant. Better than Haymon’s Plant vs Subway Sandwich Lee

Comment

Hearn failed to mention that the vast majority of
          PPV purchases were made by non boxing fans who were
          only interested in seeing two Youtubers fight. They did
          not become fans of BJS, Haney, or boxing in general.
          They have already forgotten boxing, and they've gone
          back to watching "unboxing videos" and other nonsense.
          Logan Paul vs KSI would have sold the same amount of
          PPVs if they had played tiddlywinks instead of boxing.

Comment

Of course celebrity match ups do better than regular boxing. The boxing fanbase is tiny compared to other sports and media. Only time will tell if it helps boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by trippers1 View Post
              Imagine how much buys justing bieber v tom cruise fight to the death would do.....ofcourse they did more no one knows who ruiz is and most people outside boxing dont know who joshua is. The fact is they are people known to a far wider audience doesnt detract from the fact they arent good at boxing thats not the point.
              Yeah but Todd Bridges (from different strokes) is the lineal celebrity boxing champ. He needs a shot right now. He beat Vanilla ice who beat the bradey bunch guy. KSI vs. Todd Bridges, if you can get Todd out of retirement, but I know he needs the money. They could get over 1 million buys easy.

Comment

These novelty fights should die out once people real how shiet the action is. Unless they get real celebrities to do it, and why would they risk it?

Comment

Prime Eddie Hearn selling his soul
                  How people don’t realize that this guy is a fughin snake is beyond me
                  Isn’t he kind of shooting himself in the foot by admitting that these two you tubers just put him and his promotional company in the back seat ( not to mention his billion dollar AJ ) etc etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                    Prime Eddie Hearn selling his soul
                    How people don’t realize that this guy is a fughin snake is beyond me
                    Isn’t he kind of shooting himself in the foot by admitting that these two you tubers just put him and his promotional company in the back seat ( not to mention his billion dollar AJ ) etc etc etc
                    Eh?

KSI vs Paul was promoted by Matchroom Boxing ... aka, Eddie Hearn's promotional company.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      Eh?

KSI vs Paul was promoted by Matchroom Boxing ... aka, Eddie Hearn's promotional company.
                      Hearn has these guys sulking over anything

Comment

Working...
                      X