Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Makes it a 'Fight' - Stops Ceja in WBC Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ceylon mooney View Post
    not the case, not at all. rigo chose to fight that way. hes done it before.
    Nah... don’t believe everything you hear.

Comment

They should had given Ceja an opportunity to continue fighting after the knockdown. He looked like he wanted and could continue. I had him winning the fight.

Comment

Rigo is either shot or was just playing around. Either way, that huge left at the end was a thing of beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by dranoel View Post
          lol ceja didn't have any business in there. Dude was slapping while absorbing some lethal shots. Rigo with raw technique on that left hook and it showed.
          BS, the dude was landing many hard shots and hurt Rigo at one point. Not sure what fight you watched. Probably didn't even see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            Rigo is either shot or was just playing around. Either way, that huge left at the end was a thing of beauty.
            I think we’ll have to stay tuned to see what Rigo’s approach was all about. His legs might be gone, or he simply wanted to make a point, or something else. Whatever the case is, I agree, that was an awesome shot. A freaking sledgehammer.

Comment

Originally posted by Javcar View Post
              That’s the abner mares Agbeko referee. He is dirty. Guillermo the gift was losing this one. First Acosta now this??? I’m glad boxing is taking Ls to mma legends.
              I get what you're saying but let's be honest.....the stoppage was going to happen anyways. Ceja's legs were jelly when he got up.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                There was nothing intentional about tonight you don't stand and trade and take 300 punches from a puncher to bait fighters in especially when you've made a brilliant career out of being a defensive genius.

Rigondeaux's legs have been going for years and now we're seeing his reflexes truly decline. He's 38 with over 400 fights. Nearly every other SBW are shot by the time they're 32 and most reflex fighters even in the higher weights are done within a few years of that tops.

I'm glad he showed grit, a good beard and a very good inside game tonight but nobody beats Father Time. Rigo is there for the taking and had serious issues with a guy who wouldn't have landed a glove on him a few years back.
                Lol @ your creepey a55 sig Gif

Comment

rigondeaux still bored to me sleep most with those slapping punches lol.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    They should had given Ceja an opportunity to continue fighting after the knockdown. He looked like he wanted and could continue. I had him winning the fight.
                    He was getting KTFO anyways but I would like him to have had seen the next round to recover.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      I think we’ll have to stay tuned to see what Rigo’s approach was all about. His legs might be gone, or he simply wanted to make a point, or something else. Whatever the case is, I agree, that was an awesome shot. A freaking sledgehammer.
                      At first I thought he was trying to fight like that on purpose but later when he started taking hard enough shots to get hurt with while losing and didn't change strategies, I started doubting that he did it on purpose. Then after the fight, he confirmed that he was trying to fight in the pocket, so he has me all fkd up and I don't know what to believe lol

Comment

Working...
                      X