Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Manager Updates on Talks To Fight Ortiz, Joshua, Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Please explain what you mean by, "AJ's team bought Martin's belt off him"
    Hell they paid him a **** load of money for him to get knocked the **** out the way he did. I’m sure u saw how Martin even got the belt. The dude he was fighting had a injury and by default he won the belt. Hearn saw how sorry Martin was and paid him 10mil to take the aj fight knowing damn well Martin wasn’t a 10mil fighter

Comment

Ortiz doesn't exactly suck, he just isn't as good as Wilder fanboys try to pretend he is.
      Hey u gotta admit before that wilder and ortiz fight people were saying ortiz is gonna beat wilder and when he didn’t things changed

Comment

what make him the 4th best ? Ortiz is just a over rated bum he has just been knock out by wilder and that make him the 4th best ? i dont rate him over over Whyte , Povetkin or even parker all these guy had better win than bum king clong

Comment

Who do AJ fan claim was Joe Luis reincarnated, or hype to the kind of level Wilder fans go to with Ortiz?

The fact is that Martin, Wlad, Parker, Takam and Povetkin were all ranked as high or higher than Ortiz when AJ beat them. Why does he get no respect from some fans for beating guys like that with around half the fights Wilder has had?
          Bryant Jennings fought Wlad and Ortiz in back to back fights. Go check the results. Wlad fought AJ coming off a loss. So exactly WTF had him ranked higher than Ortiz in relation to their fights with AJ and Wilder resectively? I don’t know what rankings systems you’re talking about. But was pretty much considered the best heavyweight without a belt when he fought Wilder. And several folks had Ortiz rated ahead of Wilder.

Comment

Please explain what you mean by, "AJ's team bought Martin's belt off him"

they bought Martin's belt..... just like they bought Parker's belt

they were willing to pay Parker 32.5% for his belt

it is funny as hell that Team Bullshlt have never made Wilder an offer that was an good as the offer they made Parker loooool

I will paint you a picture.....

AJ did not offer Wilder as much as he offered Parker because he did not want to get K****** T** F*** O** by Wilder

you fill in the blanks

Comment

Ortiz doesn't exactly suck, he just isn't as good as Wilder fanboys try to pretend he is.

unlike the guy who is not as good as AJ fanboys think he is..... Whyte

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                I don’t particularly care about his amateur record in regards to the hyping or dismissing of him by rival fan bases. Go look at what he did to Bryan Jennings compared to what Wladimir’s performance against him. He beat Jennings far more impressively than Wlad did. Then Wlad turns around and gets thoroughly outboxed by Fury. Then comes back a year and a half later and AJ goes life and death with him. And folks act like AJ’s performance was the greatest thing we’ve ever seen. Wilder beats Ortiz and all of a sudden Ortiz is terrible. Like come on man. I don’t understand how anybody that actually follows the sport can rationally look at that timeline of events and walk away with those conclusions.
                Cut all the frills and triangle theory nonsense out of that comment and what are we left with?

Ortiz is better than anybody AJ has fought, including Wlad Klitschko.. because Ortiz KO'd Bryant Jennings back in 2015, And that's it.

This stuff is laughable, it really is.
                Last edited by kafkod; 05-24-2019, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Martin absolutely sux and is probably the worst heavyweight “champion” in history. He won a bogus belt by default. And AJ’s team paid him a bucketload of money to come to the UK and hand AJ his belt.

they paid him " a bucketload of money "... coz they wanted that fight

they paid Parker " a bucketload of money "... coz they wanted that fight

they low-balled Wilder and lost their pen because..... ?

you can see it

I can see it

but AJ c0ck-suckers..... they do not want to see it

Comment

Whatever people think of Martin now, he was undefeated when he fought AJ and had way more experience against the same level of opponents. Like Ortiz with Wilder, Martin only started to suck after AJ beat him.

And AJ did beat him, fair and square.

NOBODY knew who Charles Martin was

I would just about bet my life you never saw him fight before AJ

#typicalfanboyspin

Comment

I don’t particularly care about his amateur record in regards to the hyping or dismissing of him by rival fan bases. Go look at what he did to Bryan Jennings compared to what Wladimir’s performance against him. He beat Jennings far more impressively than Wlad did. Then Wlad turns around and gets thoroughly outboxed by Fury. Then comes back a year and a half later and AJ goes life and death with him. And folks act like AJ’s performance was the greatest thing we’ve ever seen. Wilder beats Ortiz and all of a sudden Ortiz is terrible. Like come on man. I don’t understand how anybody that actually follows the sport can rationally look at that timeline of events and walk away with those conclusions.

excellent post by the hitking !!

casual-fans talk shlt

Comment

Working...
                      X