Drama Goes Down When Chinese Food Order is Wrong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    Are you for real?

Anyway, in my experience whenever a black patron enters an Asian store/restaurant something like this always happens.
    I work at a Chinese restaurant and let me tell you black women are the most infuriating customers.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      Are you for real?

Anyway, in my experience whenever a black patron enters an Asian store/restaurant something like this always happens.
      No, not really lol.

It's usually black people that get that stereotype, so I thought the irony in my post was clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        No, not really lol.

It's usually black people that get that stereotype, so I thought the irony in my post was clear.
        Lol..
        Few days back On NSB some guy was arguing with daggum and I told him that he was being sarcastic..

Comment

I've long learned that when ordering from a Chinese restaurant you keep the language as simple as possible and take whatever you get. A lot of times the surprise of what food you're actually going to get in your take out or delivery vs what you actually ordered is part of the intrigue of ordering from Chinese restaurants. I've been put onto a lot of new foods due to the miscommunication, some good some bad but always an understanding of what might happen.

Comment

You don't want to mess with a Chinese woman. I guess that customer never saw "Crouching Tiger".

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              Lol..
              Few days back On NSB some guy was arguing with daggum and I told him that he was being sarcastic..

Daggum is cool. I was "arguing" with him about Ward-Kovalev, I didn't realize he was actually just pulling my leg.

His sarcastic posts are just exaggerations of his real boxing views. He rarely breaks character though, but he has a few times.

Comment

Ironic that there are Chinese people in this video...yet the black guy is the one speaking Chinese....I think.

Comment

Working...
                X