Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Wilder the most delusional and sore loser you've seen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant think of worse

Comment

All you all are just **** talkers. It's obvious Wilder was concussed. Who many of you halved been rocked so hard you don't know if you a on the floor or standing. He's probably only now realizing what he went through. The NFL concussion protocol 7-10 days. So you are gonna sit out at least a game.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
        All you all are just **** talkers. It's obvious Wilder was concussed. Who many of you halved been rocked so hard you don't know if you a on the floor or standing. He's probably only now realizing what he went through. The NFL concussion protocol 7-10 days. So you are gonna sit out at least a game.
        Maybe boxing concussion protocol should be to take away their phone and social media accounts for 7-10 days. The amount of excuses and absurdity of them is just embarrassing at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Even women are laughing at him. He's the biggest joke on twitter right now.

Shots fired hahahahaha

Comment

I don't wish anything bad on wilder. Wilder is sad he lost, but he's admitted better man win on night.
            He's just making excuses to make 3rd fight more credible. Selling 3rd fight.
            Don't be hard on wilder

Comment

He cant be delusional he knew he was faking it from the beginning.

Comment

LOL! Horn's Papi wanted to throw in the towel! The corner didn't let him do it.

Horn defeated PAC-man and if you believe that, Hoy!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  I talk about what i want to talk about cum drinker
                  Added to ignore list. The only one's slurping jizz are the moronic gay 48ers like you.

Comment

the outfit that we wore to the ring, didnt he wore that outfit before?

Comment

To be fair, if Wilder cannot invent something, reasons for folks to pay for a 3rd fight are going to be hard to find

Comment

Working...
                      X