Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Wilder the most delusional and sore loser you've seen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    Sad to say but yeah he is. I dont like disrespecting these warriors but I hate excuses. Im a big Manny fan and hated when he made the shoulder excuse. He should have stfu about it and maybe talk about it later. BUT Wilder is on another level. The dude went full ret@rd lol
    Green k sent!

Comment

Even Amir Khan bows to him now. He has now complained about two refs in both his fights with Fury, just because he didn’t win either fight.

Comment

Itchy socks, blood drawn too close to the fight, and shoulder doe no longer are the lamest excuses of a loser. Wilder has surpassed #48. Maybe Manny can show Wilder his special salt water and it will help him in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          Is Wilder the most delusional and sore loser you've seen? His excuses are the most outlandish I have ever heard. He gets brotha Bayless to biasly help him and then blames him for helping Fury. He blamed his own chosen walkout outfit for his weak chin and noodle legs. He blames his coach for throwing in the towel and possibly saving his health and career. I'm sure after his afrocentric bigot entrance he'll manage to blame whitey here soon.
          Did you say the same thing about Sergey Kovalev?

Or GGG who refused to even do a damn interview and ran out the ring?

You racist c0ck sucker

Comment

Lol Manny was just as bad is the ironic part. But yeah Wilder a sore loser

Comment

Originally posted by Beterbiev#1 View Post
              Did you say the same thing about Sergey Kovalev?

Or GGG who refused to even do a damn interview and ran out the ring?

You racist c0ck sucker
              You mad bro? I'm one of Boxingscene's biggest GGG haters. Might want to research next time you ****ing clown. Your afrocentric bigot got beat the **** up. #WhiteExcellence #BigotBeater #BumSquad #HypeJobExposed #Karma #King>Kang

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Hands down....I respect Floyd more than Wilder...and thats saying something !
                So in a way Wilder is the new Floyd? Interesting.

Comment

I swear Wilder has been regressing every year temperamentally. He's like a man child. I know were all here saying man c'mon Wilder, get your ***** together, new trainer at the very least! But ffs the guy is almost 35. He should be coming to these conclusions on his own.

Comment

He's on another level. This schit is hilarious.

Don't know how he ever lives it down. Imagine putting him in a press conference with Fury again... he'll end up in tears.

Comment

He's right up there for sure. Maybe he took too many punches? His corner may have saved him from becoming the body he wanted on his record.

Comment

Working...
                      X