No announcement yet.

Andre Ward's final chapter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward's final chapter

When he returned to boxing he said give me one of the boogeymen. GGG or Kovalev. He went on to bully the bully and make him quit.

A lot of people hate Ward because he does what their favorite fighter claims they'll do but never does.

Beating kovalev controversially twice is a real achievement. Wards a true p4p champion never been anyone like him

Comment

There’ll be another chapter... Ward loves the attention and $$$$

Comment

I didn’t think Kov could beat Ward but he did. Too bad the second fight was such a farce.

Comment

Kovalev didn't quit. That is just your Ward loving version of what happened. The ref wrongly stopped the fight and gave it to Ward when he should have been warning Ward for low blows and giving Kovalev 5 minutes to recover. The ref admitted he made a mistake after being shown a replay. I don't like Ward because he fights dirty. He wrestles, mauls and hold with one hand while pounding away with the other hand which is illegal. He grabs his opponent at every opportunity and then goes to work. His ugly fighting style is why he was never a popular fighter. Ward was a hard fighter to beat and a terrible fighter to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            There’ll be another chapter... Ward loves the attention and $$$$
            I don't think Ward really cares about money or attention that much, this isn't Floyd we're talking about.

He also has a job with HBO, so it's not like he's only living off his retirement money.

Comment

Wards final moments were of Him violently touching another man’s dick illegally then was somehow awarded the win

A black eye to boxing

Comment

I hate Ward for what he did to Kessler. Problem is he beat Kovalev in the first fight, very close.

Ward is one of the best spoilers in the game. But hat is off to him. He really seemed almost unbeatable.

Conte fighter though - A cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  When he returned to boxing he said give me one of the boogeymen. GGG or Kovalev. He went on to bully the bully and make him quit.

A lot of people hate Ward because he does what their favorite fighter claims they'll do but never does.
                  Honestly a lot of people thought Ward would white wash Kovalev just like how he did to Carl Froch and Kessler.
                  Kovalev being seen as "another euro one dimensional puncher who never beat someone relevant".

Kovalev surprised me in the first fight and I thought he won but I'm fine with Ward getting the D.

He pushed Ward to the limit, Ward being the stronger man mentally and having more guile is why he finally came out victorious in the rematch and so the whole battle.

But BIG props to Ward because he was the smaller man out of the 2 and still get the job done.

Kovalev is just an utter beast, but lacks mental strenght when sht goes bad.
                  He was really close to take Dre's 0 in the first fight...wich is quite amazing.

Olympics, pros nobody came close to beat Dre except Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    I don't think Ward really cares about money or attention that much, this isn't Floyd we're talking about.

He also has a job with HBO, so it's not like he's only living off his retirement money.
                    Devils Advocate here, RJJ has a job with HBO and just fought two months ago at 49 years of age.

Comment

Working...
                    X