Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin Battle To a Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlueberryMuffin View Post
    This!

Those gloves are absolutely amazing for training and taking care of your hands, but why wasn't he wearing puncher's gloves? Canelo is not known as someone who has hand issues so who knows... That was one of the first things I noticed, I was like 'he is wearing winnings? he must be pretty confident in his punching power.'
    he actually has hurt his right hand in fights before. I think he hurt his hand in the Smith and Chavez fights

Comment

• Originally posted by observer View Post
      I knew GGG wouldn't get a fair shake in this one. I thought the judges would wrap the fight with a ribbon and give it to Canelo, so I am relieved GGG got the draw, LOL. GGG needed a KO to best Canelo in Vegas, and Canelo was never in the slightest danger of getting stopped. Would be interesting to see the punchstats. It's weird that boxsingscene gave rounds 9 10 11 to Canelo and round 12 to GGG - I thought it was exactly the other way around. Corrupt boxingscene judges? LOL.

To me, this is a bit like Ward-Kovalev 1. GGG was robbed of a win, but I don't know if he can win the rematch. Canelo performed better than I expected. He has higher handspeed and better reflexes. And he's the much younger fighter. GGG can try to start faster, but Canelo will probably not stay on the ropes as much.

Oh well, I hope GGG makes a ton of money... and even more in the rematch. He may not get a win, but at least he will be a rich man.
      Yep and they'll probably have some Tony Weeks dude as the ref in the 2nd fight so Canelo can go home with the lion's share again but a bit more unscathed ..and I'm sure Oscar is already wining and dining the next batch of judges right this minute

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
        We new that Canelo was gonna get Cards.

Despite what Canelo fans think, all of Boxing knows he gets too much benefit.

****-for-brains, you said all this rubbish.....

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
        I would be surprised if GGG hurts Canelo with his firepower early and sends him to the ropes. The countdown to Team Canelo throwing in the towel will start then.

I mean Canelo whether this storm Domestic Level Smith Gave him, why would anyone think he cannot weather the GGG assault.

And I feel ggg beats the crap out of Canelo I wonder how many excuses you're gonna have.

If Domestic Level Liam Smith can pin Canelo against the ropes and beat him up for awhile, wtf is he gonna do against a Prime GGG. Canelo better hope to God GGG isn't walking into that ring himself. Or he's ****ed.

[QUOTE=Progrssive_Jedi;18035358]If Canelo takes half the shots Smith gave him while he gassed out on the ropes Canelo team will stop this fight pretty quickly.

Canelo ass seemed to train to take punishment and hope he can make it 12. His ass will try to fake an injury after four and walk away with a decision.

Comment

• Canelo and GBP paid off the judges
          Sound familiar?

Comment

• Chinga toda tu puta madre jim lapmley you ****** ****sexual & butt buddy max kellerman & racist steroid cheat roy jones jr. U fookin coon pieceof **** i hope you sons of whores burn in hell for the robberry ypu just committeted you pieces of ****.

Ggg sucks just like i told u couldn't land ***** on canelo while canelo won more rounds , **** u hbo , that's why your going down under you white supremist pieces of **** . I hope you burn in hell , if i see u , **** an autograph **** a picture im coming to kill you!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
              **** u set up ass **** robbed the Mexican fighter once again your Euro hero didnt land **** and got teed off on you ******s!
              you're in the minority with that opinion, Special Ed.

the entire crowd booed Canelo when they put the mic on him, everybody knows GGG won this fight, give it up stan.

Comment

• Originally posted by tomatocantender View Post
                Why did Canelo wear 10oz Winnings? I thought he had a contract with Everlast MX? Any why would any boxer fighting at mw or above wear ortho gloves like Winnings when you don't have hand issues.
                Canelo has hurt his right hand in fights before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  We need some of the guys here to shade the glasses black and put a cigarette and add a "Thug Life" to the title..

Comment

• Once again.....this fight PROVES GGG is on ROIDS.

You don't take shots like that and Have Stamina like that.

TOTAL CHEAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                      Only gave GGG 4 rounds. Pressure is good but you gotta hit more than gloves and arms. Canelo did the much cleaner work.
                      Excellent post!

Comment

Working...
                      X