No announcement yet.

Top 10 H2H P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 H2H P4P

I'm hoping this can prompt a great discussion, as it'd be a very hard thing to judge.

I think I'll give #1 spot to Sugar Ray Robinson. Any disagreement?

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
    I'm hoping this can prompt a great discussion, as it'd be a very hard thing to judge.

I think I'll give #1 spot to Sugar Ray Robinson. Any disagreement?
    Yes. I would take Jones Jr to beat him if they ever fought. I have him as probably H2H the toughest to beat for fighters around his weights. Ali as well.

Comment

Sugar Ray Robinson is a great pick!

I'll throw Duran in there. The stigma with come forward aggressive fighters is that the have average at best defence. Duran had ATG defence, power, stamina and chin. A tough match for anyone at LW and most definitely a challenge at 147.

Ezzard Charles is another fighter who's just plain awesome. The fluidity in both his offence and defence and the ability to switch from one to the other is brilliant. Top notch fighter.

I might pick up some question marks from this pick but, Ray Leonard is up there for me.

Some other picks:
      Louis, Ali, Hagler, Jones Jr.

Comment

id throw Whitaker in the mix too,at 135 their isnt anybody i would be confident picking over him,im a bit of a nuthugger when it comes to sweet pea but its hard not to be,the guy was breath taking

Comment

Sam Langford

Comment

Eder Jofre.

Comment

Roy Jones Jr, the prime Version.

Comment

Everyone I'd pick has already been mentioned, you could throw Leonard in there as well.

Comment

I'd put Monzon up there.

Comment

Ok so we've got a few good names, but to go about starting the actual list, who do you think are the top H2H fighters of each old-school division?

Comment

Working...
                    X