No announcement yet.

As a fan of both Spence and Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    Can I ask why you are a fan of Errol Spence?

I'm just curious because he has spent a career fighting absolute nobodies, got a win over Brook and his only other, somewhat worthy win, is Lamont Peterson.

That is very curious to me.
    Easy work on Algieri

Comment

Originally posted by CodeBreaker View Post
      Easy work on Algieri
      So one right against a b level opponent make syou a fan?

Comment

I'm just curious because he has spent a career fighting absolute nobodies, got a win over Brook and his only other, somewhat worthy win, is Lamont Peterson.

Isn’t that everyone in the game today? Not everyone fights world beaters every fight infact no one does

Comment

think spence takes him out if it happens. remember watching some insider vid from the gym where they were saying saying crawfords not what hes cracked up to be and his punch resistance isnt great, was a black guy who said it aswell. was a couple of years ago before he was being hyped so much

Comment

I just want to see the fight. They're the two best active welterweights, but Thurman earned the top spot before they came into the picture, and he deserves a chance to get back on track where he left off too.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              think spence takes him out if it happens. remember watching some insider vid from the gym where they were saying saying crawfords not what hes cracked up to be and his punch resistance isnt great, was a black guy who said it aswell. was a couple of years ago before he was being hyped so much
              That's BS, I've only ever heard that he is the real deal, even in British boxing gyms. Spence has a size advantage so I'm not going to knock anyone that picks him, but you are being fanciful if you think TC doesn't tick every box.

Comment

i got crawford in this one. crawford is a real dog.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                  That's BS, I've only ever heard that he is the real deal, even in British boxing gyms. Spence has a size advantage so I'm not going to knock anyone that picks him, but you are being fanciful if you think TC doesn't tick every box.
                  should be on youtube somewhere mate, im not making it up, the guy was adamant hes got big weaknesses mainly his chin

Comment

It drives me crazy when people make it seem like Spence doesn’t want to fight the best out there. He’s literally been calling out the top dogs since he was 15-0. If it was that easy for him as the fighter to make these fights, he would. It’s just too much politics. I believe they are the two best WWs, however, I have no doubt Spence is the superior fighter.

Crawford’s only loss at 147 will come by a loss to Spence. I disagree with anyone who thinks Bud is going to be able to withstand the blows.

I think Crawford is a great fighter with both boxing IQ and real heart/grit. With that said, some people are built for the sport more than others. Spence’s defense, footwork, speed, and timing are all underrated. Reason being, he needs the big names to showcase them. People think Spence just comes forward without any caution. It’s exactly the opposite. We underestimate his ability to gauge his opponents power. If he doesn’t respect it enough, then he will run you down and then put it in reverse over you.

If he does respect his opponents power, he will slide in and out ripping to the body and the head till you weaken. Then he will run you over.
                    Crawford’s downfall will be lack of ability to hurt Spence OR engaging in a firefight with a dude that breaks ribs and orbital bones.

His name causes trembling in boxing gyms in Texas and Vegas. Why? Because he hurts people with 16oz gloves and headgear. Hence his sparring partners are almost always in weight classes above 147lbs. He’s barely 28yrs old and started boxing at 15. No wear and tear and still learning tons as well.

Comment

Spence has sparred with Floyd, so there is nothing Crawford can suprise him with....so with that kind of tutoring and body shots, I have to give Spence the edge.

Comment

Working...
                      X