No announcement yet.

As a fan of both Spence and Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a fan of both Spence and Crawford

I truely believe they’re both the best Welters on the planet and I understand they can’t fight cause of networks but espn is much easier to work with than hbo cause they cover everything reguardless I don’t see it as a hard fight to make.

I like both also and I agree with what you said.

I believe Spence wins doe.

Comment

I also think they are the two best welterweights and I am a fan of both and Spence is a favorite boxer of mine. I hope they will fight and if they do I pick Spence to win by KO. MAN DOWN!

Comment

Very different guys stylistically but it's hard not to like what each of them bring to the table - Spence reminds me in many ways of GGG... breaking guys down with constant pressure and heavy hands, Bud with more finesse, the fencer with precision strikes and the cunning footwork. I know many people were less than impressed with Crawford in his last outing but the dude got the job done and that's all you can ask - hard to judge Benavidez' actual level yet and besides it's not like it was a close fight.

Comment

Definitely the 2 best welters. I think it's childish that people here feel they need to bash one or the other.

Comment

Im getting tired of both their chit.

This year has been a waste.

Crawford - Jeff Horn and Jose Benavidez
            Spence - Lamont Pederson and Carlos Ocampo

They need to step their chit up and if theyre not fighting each other fight someone decent. Last year was better, Indongo and Brook were more interesting opponents and made me think they would have better opponents this year. They went worse.

Comment

I think Crawford is the best Welterweight right now...

Comment

I also love both, especially I'm a southpaw. I enjoy how they fight.
                Spence as the more textbook fighter with his solid body punches, while Crawford having more finesse with speed and footwork.

Gun to my head, I'll pick Bud.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  I truely believe they’re both the best Welters on the planet and I understand they can’t fight cause of networks but espn is much easier to work with than hbo cause they cover everything reguardless I don’t see it as a hard fight to make.
                  Can I ask why you are a fan of Errol Spence?

I'm just curious because he has spent a career fighting absolute nobodies, got a win over Brook and his only other, somewhat worthy win, is Lamont Peterson.

That is very curious to me.

Comment

I like them both as well. Right now, Spence wins on brute strength and size. I'd go with Crawford after he's seasoned well into the division. Skill for skill, Bud is better.

Comment

Working...
                    X