Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo ACCEPTS Masvidal challenge! Let’s get it!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo ACCEPTS Masvidal challenge! Let’s get it!!

Fight of the millennium.

Masvidal wants Duran & Teddy Atlas as his trainers.

https://youtu.be/pRDivgKr8vU

yay....

Comment

I'm waiting to hear what executives at DAZN have to say about this "fight". Would it be considered part of his
      contract, or outside of it?

Comment

Who is that?

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
          Who is that?
          Dude from the Kimbo Slice backyard fighting days & current UFC star.

F#ck it Im down. I like crazy sh^t. And it should be a nice event with nice money for all involved.

Boxing snobs will be mad, but boxing snobs mad all the time anyway so who gives a f#ck.

Comment

I been pushing this one, I think this would be a huge event. You have a better chance of getting more UFC to watch more boxing than you do getting KSI or Logan Paul Fans to watch boxing that is for sure

Make It Happen! F#ck what the Critics think they will still tune in! Hardcore Boxing Fans Don't Matter we will always show up and watch. You never stop trying to draw in NEW FANS!
            Last edited by sicko; 11-08-2019, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              I been pushing this one, I think this would be a huge event. You have a better chance of getting more UFC to watching than you do getting KSI or Logan Paul Fans to watch boxing that is for sure

Make It Happen! F#ck what the Critics think they will still tune in!
              Yup all the UFC folks buying subs to watch their guy flatline lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                Yup all the UFC folks buying subs to watch their guy flatline lol
                They knew McGregor would lose to Mayweather too and that made history

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 29K View Post
                  Masvidal wants Duran & Teddy Atlas as his trainers.
                  That would be hilarious hearing Teddy try to fire up Masvidal with his motivational speeches to make him believe he can beat Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    I'm waiting to hear what executives at DAZN have to say about this "fight". Would it be considered part of his
                    contract, or outside of it?
                    DAZN would allow this for sure. It would be huge, even if it's stupid.

Comment

Working...
                    X