Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bader vs Machida set for UFC on Fox 4.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bader vs Machida set for UFC on Fox 4.

The UFC announced former light heavyweight champion Lyoto Machida will battle Ryan Bader at “UFC on FOX 4.”

The organization is still trying to secure a venue to host the August 4th shindig, but the show is expected to take place somewhere in Southern California.

“The Dragon” was last seen unconscious on the Octagon canvas after getting choked out by reigning champ Jon Jones at UFC 140 in December.

Ryan Bader cruised to a unanimous decision victory over Quinton “Rampage” Jackson in his most recent foray to the cage.
    5thRound.com

Machida desperately needs a win. I don't think Bader will be able to figure out the mystery...

Comment

this will end bad for bader

Comment

I'm surprised man, thought Lyoto would drop to 185 after the Bones fight, 'cos he got no chance of getting dat belt back again while Bones is about, n he's a greedy money grabbin little ****er still, asking for Anderson Silva money to fight Rashad on short notice last year...

Comment

Originally posted by SirChaelSonnen View Post
          I'm surprised man, thought Lyoto would drop to 185 after the Bones fight, 'cos he got no chance of getting dat belt back again while Bones is about, n he's a greedy money grabbin little ****er still, asking for Anderson Silva money to fight Rashad on short notice last year...
          Evans on short notice would be a tough fight,i understand where Lyoto was coing from.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            Evans on short notice would be a tough fight,i understand where Lyoto was coing from.
            Tito took it though enit, on his usual money and 1 month after a fight wid Bader! Took him a few days to accept it but still....
            I do also understand it would have been tough

Comment

machida should win and should lead to rematches with shogun n evans....

Comment

I hope Bader has been working on his standup or he's toast.

Comment

Originally posted by SirChaelSonnen View Post
                  Machida won't move to 185, as long as his best buddy Anderson is still the champion.

Anyways, I see Machida knocking the hell out of Bader after about 10 unsuccessful takedown attempts.
                  Last edited by Willy Wanker; 05-02-2012, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Yeah it probably depends on if Bones ever moves up to heavyweight, then Machida might have a shot at winning the belt back or maybe he waits until Silva retires, then moves down to middleweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X