• Show
Clear All

• Guy call Jon Jones a fakeassbeach to his face

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8CSLpRh...d=z2a7ud7jmrp9

Let the man do banned substances in peace. No respect

Comment

Uncle Tom Jon Jones

Comment

That's not simply " a guy". That's a pro kickboxer & MMA guy. He's looking for a payday I imagine cuz he's 36 going on 37 this year & hasn't exactly lit the kickboxing or MMA world on fire yet.

Comment

Also he wasn't really "in his face". The guy started yelling at him with about 3 or 4 guys between them waiting for an autograph or some such bs.

Jon Jones would f#ck up this low level combat sports guy's day if push came to shove let's be real. Jon is a f#ckhead but the guy can fight.

Comment

Pretty low quality insults too.

"How much they pay you? how much they pay you to act like a nice guy?"

Um, millions and millions of dollars as it turns out, so pretty well, all things considered.

Comment

After Jon being tested 40 times at random in 2019 and stayed clean and still dominated the sport he has now earned back my respect.If he moves up to the heavyweight division it would be epic.

Comment

Yes.

As stupid and just dumb as it is. YESSSSSSS.

He is a dickhead. It's distasteful. Let me be honest. It is. There's no reason to go out of your way to do all that against a person. Just from a pure ethical stand point. it's wrong.

I'll make that clear but YESSSSSSS. Jon is an absolute twat, it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by andocom View Post
                  Pretty low quality insults too.

"How much they pay you? how much they pay you to act like a nice guy?"

Um, millions and millions of dollars as it turns out, so pretty well, all things considered.
                  Lol right.

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
                  After Jon being tested 40 times at random in 2019 and stayed clean and still dominated the sport he has now earned back my respect.If he moves up to the heavyweight division it would be epic.
                  Actually this mfer came up dirty at least once for sure & maybe 2 or 3 times but they explained it away as some "pulsing" bs that no one else, that I'm aware of, has ever been given the all clear for like he was.

Jon is such a badass mfer he gets workarounds that are groundbreaking.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Lol right.

Actually this mfer came up dirty at least once for sure & maybe 2 or 3 times but they explained it away as some "pulsing" bs that no one else, that I'm aware of, has ever been given the all clear for like he was.

Jon is such a badass mfer he gets workarounds that are groundbreaking.
                    Yeah, kind of like in WWE when they said if someone tested positive 3 times but when it happened to Randy Orton they came out and said he could stay employed if he did some kind of rehab or community service or something. The people in charge are usually gonna make exceptions for the top stars that pull in the most money for the company, showing most of the time what truly spineless hypocrites they are.

Comment

Working...
                    X