Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Decisions Daniel Jacobs To Unify Three Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like the games Cinnamon is playing with Jacobs after the weigh in!

Karma is a B*I*T--C*H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by TJ highway; 05-03-2019, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Canelo is definitely the better fighter, but Jacobs is a damn Light HEavyweight! Look at the sizeof that dude!

I picked Canelo by stoppage since Jacobs hasn't looked so hot since losing to Golovkin. But more likely Canelo simply wins a wide UD.

Comment

chou5, pillowfists98, Superbee

Delusional!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
          I don't like the games Cinnamon is playing with Jacobs after the weigh in!

Karma is a B*I*T--C*H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          What games?

Comment

Canelo will KO him mark my words.

Comment

Jacobs get dropped early, boxes well for 4-5 rounds after but then gets caught again and stopped.

Comment

Canelo seems to be getting better, Jacobs seems to be getting worse.

I think Canelo will get a clear UD, and it won't be controversial.

I hope it isn't another close fight that happens to fall Canelo's way. With his long history of gift decisions, it will be easy to assume he just got another one. Hopefully he can make it decisive.

Comment

Canelo by decision. I think he's going to be too sharp with the counters for Jacobs.

Comment

Let's go Danny beat that leprechaun!

Comment

- -Canelo $35 mil and Danny $2.5 mil, probably double his biggest Purse.

Comment

Working...
                      X