Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My fight is going to be televised.. So i made a vid for the event ;)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My fight is going to be televised.. So i made a vid for the event ;)

whats your record

Comment

great vid man

Comment

Nice vid Josh. You found yourself a new trainer?

Looks like you've been working out your abs less though, or been eating worse...you used to be more cut up around that area. In any case, if ya win your fight, **** em'

Best of luck man.

Comment

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
          Nice vid Josh. You found yourself a new trainer?

Looks like you've been working out your abs less though, or been eating worse...you used to be more cut up around that area. In any case, if ya win your fight, **** em'

Best of luck man.
          Yea man I was going to work on that starting today... I've slacked on my ab workouts... but I feel great and am going to make weight easy....

Yes I have a new trainer now and he is very good... doesn;t hurt that he knows so many people.. pros come by the gym all the time.. He said I can start recording when people come.. but they just talk sometime.. he has pics with trinidad. I'm gonna start trying to learn everything.

I am stronger though. and alot more accurate with my punches than before.. and more straight down the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
            Yea man I was going to work on that starting today... I've slacked on my ab workouts... but I feel great and am going to make weight easy....

Yes I have a new trainer now and he is very good... doesn;t hurt that he knows so many people.. pros come by the gym all the time.. He said I can start recording when people come.. but they just talk sometime.. he has pics with trinidad. I'm gonna start trying to learn everything.

I am stronger though. and alot more accurate with my punches than before.. and more straight down the middle.
            Ah that's good then. Best of luck.

Comment

Got no sound right now, I'll check the vid when I get back home. Congrats on getting your fight televised man its official you are going to make it pro its just a matter of time now, its a little early but congratulations on turning pro :P Is there anything different you've been doing to prepare for the fight? how much sparring do you get each week?

Comment

Originally posted by Landon S View Post
                Got no sound right now, I'll check the vid when I get back home. Congrats on getting your fight televised man its official you are going to make it pro its just a matter of time now, its a little early but congratulations on turning pro :P Is there anything different you've been doing to prepare for the fight? how much sparring do you get each week?
                He is not a pro.

Comment

/

hey josh/dacatas,

shame i cant watch your fight over in the uk,
                  good luck, ''knock his ed off''

my question is,

do you have a spesific workout you follow, ect....what do you do that gives you your physice and boxing ability, since alot off people are probably after a routine or advice i was wondering what you have to say,

do you have any advice on routine, diet, workout, ect....any tips or anything like that ,that you feel have helped you to become a good amature boxer

thanks,

Comment

yo cuz good luck with your fight, nice vid

Comment

Working...
                    X