• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to see Muhammad Hassan return as a surprise entrant in the rumble

I know I probably have a higher chance of winning the lotto tho

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
      Every year I hope Santino Morella makes a return at the Royal Rumble, but every year I'm disappointed.

I'm hoping Val Venis makes a return at the Rumble.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Seth Rollins and Charlotte Flair, I believe.
        What about Drew McIntyre, Samoa Joe or Ember Moon?

And why don't they do a storyline one of these years where some surprise entrant actually wins it? As long as he can still wrestle, that is. Bring in a few legends on both shows to tease that one of them might win and have one go on a winning streak through Mania. Maybe even defend the title once and retire again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          What about Drew McIntyre, Samoa Joe or Ember Moon?

And why don't they do a storyline one of these years where some surprise entrant actually wins it? As long as he can still wrestle, that is. Bring in a few legends on both shows to tease that one of them might win and have one go on a winning streak through Mania. Maybe even defend the title once and retire again.
          Drew maybe, Strowman as well.

No to Samoa Joe and Ember Moon, they just don't have the momentum right now.

You know you're right, I cannot recall any surprise entrant winning. Unless you count in Cena in 2008. He was injured late 07 and wasn't expected back until way after Wrestlemania, but showed up at #30 and won it.

But not sure if I would count that. I'm thinking more of a wrestler who isn't on the active roster who wins it.

Comment

• It would be cool if Scott Hall or Jake the Snake become surprise entrants.

Or Scott Steiner, I'd mark out hard if Big Poppa Pump made an appearance.

Comment

It would be cool if Scott Hall or Jake the Snake become surprise entrants.

It's funny how the everyone knows the special entrants aren't going to win, but it doesn't even matter because it's not about them winning. It's just awesome that they made a surprise appearance!

Comment

Drew maybe, Strowman as well.

No to Samoa Joe and Ember Moon, they just don't have the momentum right now.

You know you're right, I cannot recall any surprise entrant winning. Unless you count in Cena in 2008. He was injured late 07 and wasn't expected back until way after Wrestlemania, but showed up at #30 and won it.

But not sure if I would count that. I'm thinking more of a wrestler who isn't on the active roster who wins it.
                Actually for surprise entrants, I meant an old school legend who could maybe still go. Not sure if it would be believable, but would be kind of funny if say Jake the Snake won it or Hacksaw Jim Duggan, who won the first one.

Comment

It would be cool if Scott Hall or Jake the Snake become surprise entrants.

Me too, but his match with Triple he at Royal Rumble is one of the worst I've ever seen.

Comment

• The Asuka vs Becky Lynch match was very good. They told a great story just with their wrestling.

Comment

• Ronda Rousey looks impressive when she is mounting an offense but clumsy and awkward that rest of the time.

Sasha Banks is sexy as fuck. :wank:

Comment

Working...
                      X