Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can say Joshua has a glass chin all you want...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    I'm not British cupcake

Try again
    That guy is really weird, he's like an anti-Hearn and AJ poster and attacks anyone that says anything he doesn't agree with on the subject. He thinks he's fighting some type of noble war against what he views as corrupt brits.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      The fvk they were

That KD has been blown out of proportion because of fury's 'undertaker moment'. But he wasn't really that much hurt. He was a little hurt for the next 15 seconds after he got up but then he took over and brought it to Wilder for the rest of the round

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I honestly, hand on my heart believe fury was more hurt when Cunningham knocked him down. He was on unsteady legs for a good minute or 2 after he got up
      I don’t disagree, I don’t think wilder properly connected to be honest. Can he be more devastating, of course he can - but he didn’t manage it last time.

I think he will this time for the record, but wilders level of opponent hasn’t been high enough for me to jump on the bandwagon of him being biggest puncher of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        How hard were the shots that Ruiz dropped him with?
        Was that one not on the top of the head?

Comment

What a devastating right hand by Wladimir Klitschko and Anthony Joshua for his credit ate it too? Luckily for AJ, Klitschko was old and washed up by then because if he wasn't; Then Dr. Steelhammer would have finished him like Andy Ruiz did.

Comment

Wlad cracked Fury with a hard right hand, and Fury waved him on.

Anyway, regardless of who can take a shot the best, AJ has some of the worst recovery time of a fighter i’ve ever seen. At least Fury recovers very quick. Wilder did well to recover from Ortiz too. If that was AJ, he would have still been swaying 3 rounds later, if he hadn’t been taken out.

AJ will be stopped again soon, not sure if Pulev can do it but someone will. The very few times Ruiz got near him in the rematch, AJ was all over the place and panicking. If a decent fighter gets to him, he will be stopped again for sure.

Comment

Joshua has a glass chin.

Joshua has a glass chin. Joshua has a glass chin.

Thanks for making this thread where I can say that all I want. I feel better. Got other things to do but I will return to say that some more later.

Comment

I think all three of them are actually chinny
                AJ was very lucky that Klitschko didn’t finish him off
                I think Wilder , once tested would probably go down hard
                Fury seems to have the best recovery but anyone who can box a little , meaning bang his body and leave himself open , can get a devastating ko of him
                All three of them have padded records and yes, some worse than others

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                  Wlad cracked Fury with a hard right hand, and Fury waved him on.

Anyway, regardless of who can take a shot the best, AJ has some of the worst recovery time of a fighter i’ve ever seen. At least Fury recovers very quick. Wilder did well to recover from Ortiz too. If that was AJ, he would have still been swaying 3 rounds later, if he hadn’t been taken out.

AJ will be stopped again soon, not sure if Pulev can do it but someone will. The very few times Ruiz got near him in the rematch, AJ was all over the place and panicking. If a decent fighter gets to him, he will be stopped again for sure.
                  Wilder has good recovery? The officials literally stopped Ortiz and gave him a full minute to recover and was still on chicken legs mode after the round.

The right hook from Ortiz was the first big punch that he took and he was rocked and hurt for more than a minute. Wilder showed less punch resistance than Joshua from single shots because Ruiz was teeing off on Joshuas chin with volume punching than just one pinch. Wilder on the other hand got hurt everytime a punch landed on his face.
                  Last edited by Thraxox; 02-16-2020, 01:00 PM.

Comment

His chins ok but his temple is definitely made of glass.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                      I think all three of them are actually chinny
                      AJ was very lucky that Klitschko didn’t finish him off
                      I think Wilder , once tested would probably go down hard
                      Fury seems to have the best recovery but anyone who can box a little , meaning bang his body and leave himself open , can get a devastating ko of him
                      All three of them have padded records and yes, some worse than others
                      AJ has padded record? He literally has the better resume than Wilder abd Fury combined despite his havin g under 25 fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X