No announcement yet.

Recurring Lower Right Back Pain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recurring Lower Right Back Pain

I never used to do this but now I want to do this exercise consistently. Been doing this exercise for about 1 year now.

For the life of me I cant decide if its better to do with back or chest.

What do you prefer?

Comment

Originally posted by RayNguyen View Post
      I have had this pain for around 2 years now. It is my lower right back near the hip. It has gotten much better after rest but happens again after a good training session. Went to my general physician and he said it was nerve damage and rest will make it go away. Any ideas of cause of pain and what else I can do?
      How strong are your abs?

Comment

Had lower back pain for yrs as well reading shredog and stretched out a muscle I never knew I had man some difference .

The other is stretch your quadratus lumborum (back muscle on side of erector spinae) on the rear side especially.
        https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/b...cking.2332931/

Comment

Try to change your doctor, and don't push yourself in workout while you have a pain. There are certain treatments available by which it can be treated. Care is the main thing to focus on.

Comment

I had it for yrs just woke up with a dull ache and a quick stretch of the quadratus lumborum and it's gone already .

Comment

Working...
            X