Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: It's Baffling Why Wilder Rejected DAZN Deal To Face Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
    That happened already. After sending Wilder a low-ball flat-fee offer of 12.5 million, people were understandably shocked because Joshua had JUST given Parker a 33% split and everybody believed this was a much bigger fight with the longest reigning heavyweight champion, a champion before Fury, Martin, Parker and Joshua. Joshua said, hey, if you think this fight is worth $100 million, give me $50 million and I'll fight Wilder tomorrow. Wilder's team then came up with the $50 million but added something even sweeter: $50 million against 50%. That's when Hearn said, no actually, we want to have this fight in the UK, so Wilder said fine, just give me 40% and we can do this. Hearn instead came back with only $15 million, again a flat fee, but there was no date, no venue and no rematch clause for Wilder, only a rematch clause for Joshua. Wilder AGREED to the flat fee, provided the fight was next and the contract be changed to include a two-way rematch clause. Joshua fought Povetkin instead...

So Wilder said, fine, from here out, 50/50 or no fight, and Hearn has been playing games ever since.

Wilder already caved last year. It's time for Joshua to return the favor and make this fight happen.
    actually, wilder has said he wouldn't even do it this year for 50-50. the problem with all the back and forth bs, is that either side is asking us to pretty well take them at face value and completely blame the other side, and the truth is probably somewhere in the middle. but at this stage, it's wilder that's impeding the fight, and he's flat said so himself.

Comment

That happened already. After sending Wilder a low-ball flat-fee offer of 12.5 million, people were understandably shocked because Joshua had JUST given Parker a 33% split and everybody believed this was a much bigger fight with the longest reigning heavyweight champion, a champion before Fury, Martin, Parker and Joshua. Joshua said, hey, if you think this fight is worth $100 million, give me $50 million and I'll fight Wilder tomorrow. Wilder's team then came up with the $50 million but added something even sweeter: $50 million against 50%. That's when Hearn said, no actually, we want to have this fight in the UK, so Wilder said fine, just give me 40% and we can do this. Hearn instead came back with only $15 million, again a flat fee, but there was no date, no venue and no rematch clause for Wilder, only a rematch clause for Joshua. Wilder AGREED to the flat fee, provided the fight was next and the contract be changed to include a two-way rematch clause. Joshua fought Povetkin instead...

So Wilder said, fine, from here out, 50/50 or no fight, and Hearn has been playing games ever since.

Wilder already caved last year. It's time for Joshua to return the favor and make this fight happen.

the bold..... was glaringly obvious

right from the word go, I said that until they offer Wilder more than 32.5%..... no serious offers were harmed in the making of that fight

SOOOOO OBVIOUS !!

but no, just like with Golovkin/Ward..... every fanboy fukwit decided to run around telling stories to defend the guy who clearly did not want to fight

I am starting to think that most Joshua fans are just shltty casuals, just like most Golovkin fans

Comment

this is actually an excellent post !

far too good to waste on that King Kong shlthead

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          the bold..... was glaringly obvious

right from the word go, I said that until they offer Wilder more than 32.5%..... no serious offers were harmed in the making of that fight

SOOOOO OBVIOUS !!

but no, just like with Golovkin/Ward..... every fanboy fukwit decided to run around telling stories to defend the guy who clearly did not want to fight

I am starting to think that most Joshua fans are just shltty casuals, just like most Golovkin fans
          They are either casuals or knowingly trying to deceive casuals.

Comment

They are either casuals or knowingly trying to deceive casuals.

both..... should be tied up, plssed on, then dragged behind a horse

just saying

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              So Wilder is lying about the fight not happening this year for sure? Nice to see you think Wilder is a liar.
              You wasted your breath didnt you. It dont mattet because you're fake fraud paper champ AJ just got the sheets pulled off Him.
              He'll be lucky if He can beat Andy in the rematch.. Wilder would have ruined his career tonight he would not have gotten up: facts

Comment

• Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
                You wasted your breath didnt you. It dont mattet because you're fake fraud paper champ AJ just got the sheets pulled off Him.
                He'll be lucky if He can beat Andy in the rematch.. Wilder would have ruined his career tonight he would not have gotten up: facts
                That doesn't change that Wilder ducked, however much you'd like it to do so. QUACK QUACK.

Comment

Working...
                X