Collapse
No announcement yet.

30 year old liberal assaults teenage Trump supporter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, if someone came at me like that there is going to be a fight. Picked on two little fragile, frail Trump supporters, he wouldn't do that to two grown men probably. To be fair those two are probably two internet trolls who deserved that but still, I don't condone bullying of any kind. That dude wouldn't do that to two men.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Ok, fair point. bad example on my part.

I should've posted This was unnecessary and wrong but it's not like he shot the kid for wearing a hoodie and drinking ice tea.
      That is twice that you say it was wrong but inject something that don't have to do with it.

You are justifying it with those examples. Deep down inside you think that guy deserved that treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
        The divisiveness has to end for the good of the country.
        Sure the republicans were racist and incredibly disrespectful towards president Obama while he was in office.
        But things don’t get better by acting like this guy.
        If Trump were a good leader he would try to be less inflammatory and calm things down.
        Politics is one thing but the personal attacks from both sides are out of hand.
        Which is why I am an independent.
        I am able to support the things I like from any political party.
        They should probably do away with parties and make candidates have to run on their ideals instead of a party line platform.
        Really? As far as I can remember you couldn't say anything negative of Obama. If anybody did they was categorized like a racist. What disrespectful things the Republicans did? Not sign the laws he wanted to pass which he did anyway with Executive orders?

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
          Don't forget but he could have easily just walked home or called 911 with his phone but instead he wanted to pick a fight.
          Actually Trayvon did get home safely.

He then chose to go back and confront that "cracker" who was following him.

That's according to courtroom testimony, from Rachel Jeantel the girl Trayvon was talking to on his phone that night.

Trayvon went looking for a fight, and he found it. The fight just didn't end up like he had planned on.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
            Nothing wrong with political violence haha. Ppl need to learn "conversation" on things like politics, religion dont get you anywhere. Maybe another civil war can sort these petty ******s out
            We all know how a civil war would end.

One side has all the guns, while the other side can't figure out which bathroom to use.

Do the math.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              Yeah not obese middle aged white men.
              You seem to have me confused with someone else. Whoever you are.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                Damn war Mikey ain’t playing no games this summer

Mxtakeover
                hahahaha

That's a good one!

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                  you should, buy yourself a MAGA hat and when you get it dont forget to add an I in the beginning and a Y at the end and you'll be all set ....
                  You're barking up the wrong tree kiddo. Is it a full moon, what's with all the crazies out today?

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    Really? As far as I can remember you couldn't say anything negative of Obama. If anybody did they was categorized like a racist. What disrespectful things the Republicans did? Not sign the laws he wanted to pass which he did anyway with Executive orders?
                    You got to be kidding me right?

The whole birther conspiracy was disrespectful and racist.

The whole Obama is a secret Muslim is xenophobic and disrespectful.

The whole 8 years of obstructionism was disrespectful and dishonest.

We had members of congress interrupting the president in mid sentence while he is talking and calling him a liar which was disrespectful

Man I can go on and on but the point was this has to stop on both sides

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                      That kid got punk lol. It looks like there 2 trumpers against 1 and they still couldn’t do ****. That’s their fault for being such *******. How do you get jacked when it’s 2 vs 1 in public.
                      So you are condoning an adult committing violence against minors.

You are a piece of work!

Touch my kids and see what happens?

Dude needs a chin check.

Comment

Working...
                      X