No announcement yet.

30 year old liberal assaults teenage Trump supporter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    I’m sorry I don’t see what the kids have ANYTHING to do with police actions. Maybe I’m misunderstanding or don’t know all the details
    Superfans make excuses for fellow superfans.

It's sad, really.

Sooner or later someone is going to get killed doing this. Especially if they keep assaulting people in States like Texas.

Hes lucky a concealed carring citizen wasnt there and stopped this adult from attacking a teenager.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
      It's not a Fox News article. It's actually from heavy.com

https://heavy.com/news/2018/07/kino-jimenez/
      Lmfao!!!

That gruber is so used to playing the FoxNews card, he didn't first even check to see if it was a FoxNews link.

Its Pavlov's Dog in action.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        Kinda makes me want to buy a MAGA hat and start eating at Whataburger. Probably only picks on skinny little boys though.
        you should, buy yourself a MAGA hat and when you get it dont forget to add an I in the beginning and a Y at the end and you'll be all set ....

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Lmfao!!!

That gruber is so used to playing the FoxNews card, he didn't first even check to see if it was a FoxNews link.

Its Pavlov's Dog in action.
          I actually read it on yahoo which had it linked to Fox news. I was going to post it but I didn't want people to think I read Fox News.

Fox news had it up 7hrs ago.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/05...trump-hat.html

Comment

The divisiveness has to end for the good of the country.
            Sure the republicans were racist and incredibly disrespectful towards president Obama while he was in office.
            But things don’t get better by acting like this guy.
            If Trump were a good leader he would try to be less inflammatory and calm things down.
            Politics is one thing but the personal attacks from both sides are out of hand.
            Which is why I am an independent.
            I am able to support the things I like from any political party.
            They should probably do away with parties and make candidates have to run on their ideals instead of a party line platform.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Ok, fair point. bad example on my part.

I should've posted This was unnecessary and wrong but it's not like he shot the kid for wearing a hoodie and drinking ice tea.
              Or you know pounding someone's head into the pavement over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                Or you know pounding someone's head into the pavement over and over again.
                Don’t forget that that person was stalked and followed by an unidentifiable male.
                Usually that ends with a rape or murder

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                  Don’t forget that that person was stalked and followed by an unidentifiable male.
                  Usually that ends with a rape or murder
                  Don't forget but he could have easily just walked home or called 911 with his phone but instead he wanted to pick a fight.

Comment

Nothing wrong with political violence haha. Ppl need to learn "conversation" on things like politics, religion dont get you anywhere. Maybe another civil war can sort these petty ******s out

Comment

Damn war Mikey ain’t playing no games this summer

Mxtakeover

Comment

Working...
                      X