Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twitter Wars: Canelo asks ESPN Analyst if his ***** is the Only One he Likes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitter Wars: Canelo asks ESPN Analyst if his ***** is the Only One he Likes

Canelo and David Faitelson got into it in twitter. Faitelson works for spanish ESPN as a soccer and boxing analyst.

FAITELSON: Why didn’t Canelo want the 3rd fight with Gennadiy Golovkin? It’s simple, “fear”…

CANELO: Only my d*ck fits in you, axxhole? (or something like, “My d*ck is the only one you like, fxcker?”)

FAITELSON: It’s not the level of education I would expect from a public figure like yourself. If you like, whenever you want, with other words (if you know them) we can sit down and debate.

CANELO: Debate? Debate what? Boxing? You don’t know ***** about boxing.

FAITELSON: Could be, then, let’s talk about education? By the looks of it, nor money or fame can guarantee it.

CANELO: You talk about other people’s families, is that the type of education you want to talk about? Learn to be objective, don’t be fanatical and criticize those who you don’t like.

FAITESON: I’ve never talked about your family, the opposite, I’ve respected you. My criticism is only boxing related (even if you say I don’t know anything). And I don’t dislike you, or like you, I just, don't.....

ERNESTO AMADOR (boxing narrator): faitelson_ESPN You’re wrong in saying that Canelo is afraid of GGG. I’ve never known a boxer that’s afraid of another boxer and you know that well. To tell a fighter that he’s afraid, is an insult to him and to boxing.

FAITELSON: I respect your comment, Ernesto. I think that Canelo and his team didn’t want to take that risk. There’s nothing wrong in being afraid in life. I live with my fears. Canelo has h is reserves, (fear) about fighting GGG again.

FAITELSON: Canelo, the only thing fans want is a reason, just one reason why you won’t fight gggoxing. Precaution? Prudence? Fear? They compare you to JCCHAVEZ15 and JMMARQUEZOf. None of them ever “hid,” never.

Canelo retweeted these comments

OMAR PEREZ CAMPOS (soccer guy): Hey Faitelson, why don’t you say that GGG had a direct line straight to Canelo, challenge Demetrius Andrade, for the only belt that at the moment, Canelo didn’t have? That way, fight #3 would be a unification bout for all titles. And what did he do? He picked Steve Rolls, #89 in middleweight, or am I wrong?

He also said he’d fight anyone that’s free at 160 and 168, and he never left 160. Ward got tired of waiting and moved up to fight Kovalev.

He also said, “Canelo, don’t be a coward, fight me Mexican Style." Canelo did and what happened? GGG backed down.

Canelo is the only fighter that’s fought Golovkin twice. And Canelo is the only one that made GGG change his fighting style. Instead of going forward, like always, he fought him walking backwards and with his jab, something he said he’d never do.

Then, while Canelo fought against Jacobs, world champion and #3 in the division, and the only one besides Canelo that GGG couldn’t knock-out since 2009, GGG instead of going against another champion, he chose a fighter ranked #103. And the little angel, instead of going for a belt, wanted Canelo to fight him with him not having a belt to risk, while Canelo had three.

The only “puxxy” here is GGG.

Why don’t you take the opportunity to see what the “finished” Kovalev did this year (Alvarez and Yarde) and inform yourself about all the implications involved in going up from 160lbs to 175lbs against a fighter with knock-out power.
    Last edited by Murcielago; 09-25-2019, 04:16 AM.

That’s all fake ESPN formulaic design. Feitelson is the networks’ Spanish version of Skip Bayless whom said Floyd feared Pacquiao before and after.

Floyd had history of ESPN calling him a coward.

Nothing new here.

Comment

Canelo seemed easily worked up there, roid rage perhaps

Comment

Lol mention Golovkin and Canelo responds like an emotional bish...tells you all you need to know

Comment

Lol
          Canelo got mad. Seems the dude got the worst out of him

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
            That’s all fake ESPN formulaic design. Feitelson is the networks’ Spanish version of Skip Bayless whom said Floyd feared Pacquiao before and after.

Floyd had history of ESPN calling him a coward.

Nothing new here.
            Yeah this is like Floyd and Brian Kenny

Comment

Canelo wants none of that banks/ggg 2.0 smoke.

Comment

Wonder if he'll break the guys jaw like he did to bantamweight archie solis.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  Canelo seemed easily worked up there, roid rage perhaps
                  The truth sometimes hurts.

Comment

Canelo is a low IQ brainlet, the guy is a fraud a total crook.

Comment

Working...
                    X