Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many miles can you jog feeling comfortable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many miles can you jog feeling comfortable?

Just interested to know how many miles you guys can jog feeling quite comfortable? I've just started jogging the last two weeks and at first was struggling with 2 miles, however i can now do 3 miles pretty comfortably already!

I can do 5, my cardio system feels fine but the muscles in my feet like my arches and stuff hurt for a little bit afterwards

Comment

Usually if I run I can go like 8 miles and then my thighs start to feel quite heavy. The distance and comfortability also depends largely if I've eaten before running or if it's like 30 celcius

Comment

Depends how fast I'm running...

I can do ~5miles no problem at a good pace. I don't ever run farther than that.

Comment

If you're an amateur going to the gym 6 days a week, and you jog everyday, you probably want to jog no more than 4 miles a day. You don't want to leave it all on the road.

Comment

In terms of cardiovascular endurance, I can probably jog around 4 and I wouldn't feel tired.

After the 4 miles though, my legs would start to cramp and they'd be real sore the next couple of days. Because of this, I look at jumping rope, biking, and swimming for cardiovascular exercises.

Comment

I can do about 5 miles without really getting tired, not tried to go further just yet.

Comment

10's comfortable 15's alittle soreness 20 im gonna hurt some one if i have to take another step.

Comment

i usually jog the equivalent of a 12 round boxing match

Comment

i jog 12 miles a day, except on Saturdays, but i had to build up to it, and i'm an extreme runner. slow and steady win the race, as they say- if it's rainy or i can't measure how far i'm running, i at least run 60 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                    X