Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many miles can you jog feeling comfortable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You appreciate the info but wont look at it because you are 38 years of age and have done it all?

CHI RUNNING!!!

Have a look dude.

I am 41 years old and its never too old to learn a new trick.

If your way is so then why does the elite golfer Tiger Woods employa a coach? He knows it all so why bother?

Get it yet old school!?

Comment

Between one hour and one hour and a half.

Comment

Originally posted by lanzarote View Post
        You appreciate the info but wont look at it because you are 38 years of age and have done it all?

CHI RUNNING!!!

Have a look dude.

If your way is so then why does the elite golfer Tiger Woods employa a coach? He knows it all so why bother?

Get it yet old school!?
        the hell is chi running

Comment

What do you mean by comfortable? After 1 mile I'm uncomfortable but can put up with that **** for 5 or 6 more

Comment

Originally posted by lanzarote View Post

CHI RUNNING!!!

Have a look dude.

Get it yet old school!?
            The problem's not my running style; the problem is the amount of wear I've put on my feet in the last 38 years, and the amount of abuse they still take week after week. Miles are miles, chi or no chi.

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post
              The problem's not my running style; the problem is the amount of wear I've put on my feet in the last 38 years, and the amount of abuse they still take week after week. Miles are miles, chi or no chi.
              fraidy have you considered other form of cardio? your feet and knee wont get any better with time.

Comment

Originally posted by gerardofpr View Post
                fraidy have you considered other form of cardio? your feet and knee wont get any better with time.
                When they get really bad I switch to elliptical for a few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                X