Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey. The Chiong Seven...what do you think of em?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://caffiend.blogdrive.com/comments?id=248

http://sc.judiciary.gov.ph/jurisprud.../138874_75.htm

Comment

Justice for Jackie and Joy Chiong
      *Jackie's (left) body has never been found
      *Joy was still alive when she was thrown in a ravine after the rapes, according to the witness

Comment

Give Up Tomorrow is a great documentary, a couple friends of mine from New York produced it, and it does a great job of underscoring the issues of corruption in the media and judicial system in the Philippines.

The Chiong sisters mother is the most condemning part of the entire prosecution, makes me wonder if she wasn't in on some part of the conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Ryan View Post
          Give Up Tomorrow is a great documentary, a couple friends of mine from New York produced it, and it does a great job of underscoring the issues of corruption in the media and judicial system in the Philippines.

The Chiong sisters mother is the most condemning part of the entire prosecution, makes me wonder if she wasn't in on some part of the conspiracy.
          her behaviour was disgraceful in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by kid_labangal View Post

Justice for Jackie and Joy Chiong
            *Jackie's (left) body has never been found
            *Joy was still alive when she was thrown in a ravine after the rapes, according to the witness
            if there is no body how can they convict? there is no dna evidence. no proof that my man Paco was even on the same Island.

Terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              if there is no body how can they convict? there is no dna evidence. no proof that my man Paco was even on the same Island.

Terrible.
              mangmang ang isang ito,,, nakita ang isang katawan kaya may nahatulan. Bahala ka magtranslate. pasok ka ng pasok sa isang bagay na hindi mo nauunawaan at batayan lang ay mga propaganda ng mayamang pamilya ng mamamatay tao.

O, eto ang katawan na hinahanap mo.
              Last edited by Dale Cardon; 11-29-2012, 05:46 PM.

Comment

maraming mayayamang kastilaloy na kung gumawa ng katarantaduhan sa mga pinoy ay ang feeling sa mga sarili ay untouchables. Isa na dyan ang nahatulan at ang kanyang mga kaibigan. Yung paghuli at pagkahatol sa isang ito sa kabila ng kanilang impluwensya at dami ng pera para mabili ang mga opisyales ay naging dahilan para mangagsitakot ang marami sa kanila.

Para sabihin na ang nanay ng mga biktima ay kasama sa conspiracy ay insensitive sa nararamdaman ng isang ina na nawalan ng dalawang anak sa isang karumaldumal na krimen.

May mga mali sa pamamaraan at proseso sa paglilitis pero hindi ibig sabihin ay walang kasalanan ang nahatulan. Ang insignificant na maling proseso ay hindi katumbas ng walang sala. Naging overacting ang mga nasa prosecution at mga opisyales sa lugar dahil sa karumaldumal na krimen. Pero, inuulit ko hindi ibig sabihin ay walang kasalanan yung nahatulan na kriminal.

yung mga nagbabasa lang sa mga propaganda ng mayamang pamilya ng kriminal ay dapat tignan din ninyo ang punto ng biktima at prosecution.

Yang kriminal na yan ay may dati ng mga reklamo tungkol sa kidnapping. Yung mga nagsasabi na mabait ang taong ito ay bulag at sana ay hindi ninyo kamag-anakan ang mabiktima ng ganitong mga tao. Maraming nagturo sa kriminal na positive ID na hindi naman niya kagalit at lalong hindi mga kaibigan ng biktima. Ang isa nga ay kasamahan pa niya. Dinetalye niya ng maigi ang krimen na posible lang malaman ng isang nakakita mismo. Ang positibong ID ay binibigyan ng timbang kesa sa mga denial or alibi. Para sabihin na imposible na nasa lugar ng pinagyarihan ang kriminal dahil nakita siya ng mga kaibigan sa Manila ay isa uling kamang-mangan. Alam naman natin na may mga flights kahit madaling araw paroon at parito sa lugar na iyon.

Sawsaw kayo ng sawsaw pero ang tinitignan niyo ay isang side lang.

Pasensya na mga parekoy sa post na ito. My apologies. alam ko kasi ang kasong ito umpisa hanggang matapos. Pasensya na po.

Mga parekoy, wag ninyo translate at hayaan natin na gumawa sila ng effort sa research para matranslate. Damn...
                Last edited by Dale Cardon; 11-29-2012, 06:44 PM.

Comment

"I saw a movie about it.
                  Then I Googled about it on the innernetz.
                  That makes me a fucking authority on the topic, so I can now
                  lecture Filipinos on a Filipino matter, never mind if they followed
                  the story carefully back when it was fresh, and also followed all
                  legal proceedings as they unfolded in real-time, in a much more
                  immersive context than I could hope to experience.

Who cares if I can't understand the language in which much of
                  the testimonies, observations and claims were made in?"

See how bad ^that shit looks?
                  It's a short hop to a "white-man's-burden" complex...
                  hilariously without the bad excuse of being white.

Some unsolicited advice:
                  I like you Timmeh, but you have to expand the very limited base
                  of your knowledge on this issue. There's been a lot of revisionism
                  on both sides of this case, but mostly in favor of the convicted.

As for Ryan, you're supposed to be a journalist(?). If you're friends
                  with, related to or received any hospitality or favors from one side
                  or the other, you could be more circumspect in offering opinions
                  on the matter. Worse still if you don't possess an ability to read
                  and understand all of the primary documentation on the matter
                  (due diligence), because that'd suggest wilful ignorance on top of
                  bias: something many might call a lack of integrity, journalistic or
                  otherwise.

Last edited by horge; 11-29-2012, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Ryan View Post

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                    her behaviour was disgraceful in my opinion.
                    How was she SUPPOSED to act, after her daughters were murdered? Is it a conspiracy that a MOTHER would want justice for her children?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
                      maraming mayayamang kastilaloy na kung gumawa ng katarantaduhan sa mga pinoy ay ang feeling sa mga sarili ay untouchables.
                      Salamat naman at 'di mo ni-lahat ang mga 'kastilaloy' sa pagbabatikos mo.
                      Los 'intocables' se encuentran en todos los colores

Last edited by horge; 11-29-2012, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X