Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey. The Chiong Seven...what do you think of em?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just double checked and that is correct, she was a cousin of the head justice of the supreme court.

terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
      There's the supreme court decision, Timmeh. Read it. They rendered a very reasonable decision. Alibi is a very weak defense when the witnesses are bas, they gave the definition of what being bias is. Also, there are witnesses of the prosecution who has no motives whatsoever to corroborate the presence of paco in cebu on the night of chiong sisters disappearance.

Btw, the family of paco on the mother side is one of the most influential if not the most influential in cebu.

amen.....................

They are so influential that they were able to make the spanish govt request for the custody of the convicted. Poor family...nah.

He has history; he tried and failed to abduct a young highschool student in Cebu. He got off because his family is influential.

Yes, you can go back and forth manila-cebu on the same day. I do this everytime even at night. This is not an impossibility but rather very much probable.
      Last edited by acidity; 10-18-2012, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        Kadyo. they said the head supreme court justice was a close cousin of Mrs. Ching. what do u know about this?
        Then there's more reason to believe that Paco committed the crime. If you were the uncle of the victims, would you punish an innocent just to please a cousin? No, you would pursue justice for your nieces.

---

Comment

Tim, I don't have to do research on this matter. I know this case from top to bottom.

Believe me man; a lot of people here know what really happened. I for one followed that case not out of curiosity but of concern.

He is guilty and I won't elaborate anymore. If you want to pursue your personal mission to free the man, it is your right to do so.

However, I just want you to know that those people who are privy to all the details of this case including the convict's personality have no doubts about his guilt. In fact, we were so aghast at the transfer of this convict to Spain. They used their influence again.

Two lives were gone and we don't know how many more were lost but not reported out of fear.

Some people who have money and influence live their lives without any respect for others and commit abuses with impunity. The convicted and his fellow convicts who are all scions of rich families are the epitome of this.

Comment

Kadyo. they said the head supreme court justice was a close cousin of Mrs. Ching. what do u know about this?
            Whether they are related or not is immaterial to the case. The former chief justice's record is impeccable. The case was decided on merit. That's all that matters.

Comment

Whether they are related or not is immaterial to the case. The former chief justice's record is impeccable. The case was decided on merit. That's all that matters.
              No disrespect to you ever, Uncle Kad. But how can something like first cousin/blood relations be immaterial? this was not reported during the case to my knowledge and any judge worth his salt would have recused himself due to a conflict of interest.

Am I wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by acidity View Post
                amen.....................

They are so influential that they were able to make the spanish govt request for the custody of the convicted. Poor family...nah.

He has history; he tried and failed to abduct a young highschool student in Cebu. He got off because his family is influential.

Yes, you can go back and forth manila-cebu on the same day. I do this everytime even at night. This is not an impossibility but rather very much probable.
                this is not entirely accurate.

this was a signed treaty between the Spanish and Filipino Government, Prisoner Exchange Program or something like that. It had nothing to do with Paco's family or influence. Not from what info I have come across. if somebody could post some evidence of the Paco's family had enough influence to get their son transferred but not out of prison and further, what would be the sense of having transferred to Spain when that means he's now thousands of miles away as opposed to just miles.

Comment

No disrespect to you ever, Uncle Kad. But how can something like first cousin/blood relations be immaterial? this was not reported during the case to my knowledge and any judge worth his salt would have recused himself due to a conflict of interest.

Am I wrong?
                  It wasn't only him who would vote, there are other members of the supreme court who would give their votes with accompanying opinions on why they voted in a certain manner, the chief justice's vote is counted as one.

They did plan to be related at all when the case reached the supreme court and I'm telling you again, the chief justice is a very honest man that our justice system has had in a while.

Listen to dale, when he says he knows this case from top to bottom, he knows what he's talking about. I'm not gonna say anything further but dale is a very reliable source as far as this case is concerned.

Comment

this is not entirely accurate.

this was a signed treaty between the Spanish and Filipino Government, Prisoner Exchange Program or something like that. It had nothing to do with Paco's family or influence. Not from what info I have come across. if somebody could post some evidence of the Paco's family had enough influence to get their son transferred but not out of prison and further, what would be the sense of having transferred to Spain when that means he's now thousands of miles away as opposed to just miles.
                    I tell you how rich this kid is, timmeh. he can charter a plane from cebu to anywhere in the world or maybe use their family's private jet. We are talking about a very rich kid here.

Comment

I tell you how rich this kid is, timmeh. he can charter a plane from cebu to anywhere in the world or maybe use their family's private jet. We are talking about a very rich kid here.
                      none of this was reported, your posts give me some things to further research.

thank you!!

Comment

Working...
                      X