X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buzzin View Post
    wass cracking bitches?

hate this thread
    You hate this thread? Don't come here then.

Comment

• Originally posted by AIR_KENG View Post
      Oo nga. Best round ni Manny ang round 6 IMHO. Yun yung niratrat nya si JMM tapos halos hindi nakasagot si Marquez.

berdeng berde

Comment

• Originally posted by Dehydrator View Post
        dictated the fight...? I watched the fight twice already and pac is the one initiating the fight and not jmm.

pahiran ko kaya ng regla 'tong kupal nato.

berdeng berde

Comment

• Originally posted by LeeVanCleef View Post
          Sana meron boss JOMs ... kaso mas intersado na naman kampo ni Pac na rematch daw...
          mas gusto ka talaga na matuloy na yung ke vhading pero maganda rin na dapat tapusin na kaagad to, dapat pebrero laban na uli, para may habol pa ke vhading sa mayo ...

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
            mas gusto ka talaga na matuloy na yung ke vhading pero maganda rin na dapat tapusin na kaagad to, dapat pebrero laban na uli, para may habol pa ke vhading sa mayo ...

mas maganda nga enero sila laban ulit, para mayo laban kay vhading.

Comment

• Originally posted by RUSTICO View Post

greenedddddddddddddddddd

Comment

• Originally posted by ispayder View Post
                IMG[http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...3723_n.jpg]img

Click nyo na lang gumagana naman ang link - tapakan blues, bagong pauso ni JMM (tangna nya!)

greenedddddddddddddddddd

Comment

• Originally posted by LeeVanCleef View Post
                  Suddenly after the Marquez bout we have 'experts' claiming that Marquez won

greenedddddddddddddddddd

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzin View Post
                    you guys can't even get me red

Comment

• Originally posted by Toyman View Post
                      what is up with some filipinos pretending they thought jmm won just to please the pac haters?

i look at the nsb topics and i see some saying stuff like pac knows he lost.

wtf? pac knows he won - he said it all in the inteview ; he caught al his punches and jmm didnt even scratch him, he only hurt him with a headbutt, low blows and stepped on his feet all night.

i think skip bayless got it right; this was just a tough workout and manny did not dominate, but he was still the clear winner...

watch the fight in slow motion; pac outlanded jmm in almost every round. he was the aggressor in every round. his defense was just as good; look at their faces after the fight, seriouly...

watched it and I agree with you...

greenedddddddddddddddddd

Comment

Working...
                      X