Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mga pre mas mabigat daw si JMM during fightnight at 150 compared to pac's 148...

ang galing naman ng conditioning coach ni JMM kung ganun.

Comment

• Originally posted by sapak View Post
      Tutal sa official record e, 2-1-0, o di ba?

personal ko 3-0 sya pero ***it lahat, ngayon hindi na rin ako masaydong iritado sa nagiisip ng 0-3, dun na lang sa nagmamatigas na hindi mga close ang laban... perpetual debate

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
        mga pre mas mabigat daw si JMM during fightnight at 150 compared to pac's 148...

ang galing naman ng conditioning coach ni JMM kung ganun.
        Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
        personal ko 3-0 sya pero ***it lahat, ngayon hindi na rin ako masaydong iritado sa nagiisip ng 0-3, dun na lang sa nagmamatigas na hindi mga close ang laban... perpetual debate
        Silang dalawa ay talagang 'made for each other' in the boxing sense. Ayaw lang makita nang ibang specific fans.

I guess nag help talaga yung bagong conditioning ni JMM, the experience to not be shocked by Pac's power, and to remember to always have his feet properly set under him just in case he gets surprised by a punch.

Comment

• you guys can't even get me red

Comment

• mga tol eto maganda sa channel 7 replay at may panel mag dissect ng laban from both sides yung tingin panalo talaga si pac at yung tingin nila dapat si marquez nanalo...

maganda kung matuloy, next sunday...

http://philboxing.com/news/columns.php?aid=609&id=62808

Comment

• nice footwork JMM

Comment

• what is up with some filipinos pretending they thought jmm won just to please the pac haters?

i look at the nsb topics and i see some saying stuff like pac knows he lost.

wtf? pac knows he won - he said it all in the inteview ; he caught al his punches and jmm didnt even scratch him, he only hurt him with a headbutt, low blows and stepped on his feet all night.

i think skip bayless got it right; this was just a tough workout and manny did not dominate, but he was still the clear winner...

watch the fight in slow motion; pac outlanded jmm in almost every round. he was the aggressor in every round. his defense was just as good; look at their faces after the fight, seriouly...

Comment

• i hear u pre... pac won.. not as convincingly as his previous fight but he won nontheless.. he won more rounds..

Comment

• Originally posted by Toyman View Post
                    what is up with some filipinos pretending they thought jmm won just to please the pac haters?

i look at the nsb topics and i see some saying stuff like pac knows he lost.

wtf? pac knows he won - he said it all in the inteview ; he caught al his punches and jmm didnt even scratch him, he only hurt him with a headbutt, low blows and stepped on his feet all night.

i think skip bayless got it right; this was just a tough workout and manny did not dominate, but he was still the clear winner...

watch the fight in slow motion; pac outlanded jmm in almost every round. he was the aggressor in every round. his defense was just as good; look at their faces after the fight, seriouly...
                    Suddenly after the Marquez bout we have 'experts' claiming that Marquez won

Comment

• IMG[http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...3723_n.jpg]img

Click nyo na lang gumagana naman ang link - tapakan blues, bagong pauso ni JMM (tangna nya!)
                      Last edited by ispayder; 11-14-2011, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X