Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sino pupunta sa pac-marquez press tour on sep3 sa quirino grand stand? ill be in attendance

Comment

• Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
      eto yong unang episode ng Mayweather/Ortiz 24/7

@ 24:00 tignan ninyo kung paano tratuhin ni Floyd ang daddy niya.

i felt sad after seeing that..

Comment

• Originally posted by JM.. View Post
        sino pupunta sa pac-marquez press tour on sep3 sa quirino grand stand? ill be in attendance
        Pareng JM taga Makati ka pala. Wer ka sa Makati? Taga Makati din ako pre.

Comment

• Originally posted by ( do ) View Post
          taknaydana nabigyan ko ng berde yung taas .. akala ko isa sa atin..

pabawian ko na lang ng pula kay jr..
          kapampangan ka pala pareng do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
            kapampangan ka pala pareng do.
            Poging kapampangan na nasa pransya yang si pareng do. Medyo hawig ko ehehehehe

Comment

• Teka me nakalimutan ako hehe

Comment

• Originally posted by JM.. View Post
                i felt sad after seeing that..
                I believe he will be one miserable man very soon.

Ephesians 6:1-4

Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. “Honor your father and mother” (this is the first commandment with a promise), “that it may go well with you and that you may live long in the land.” Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.

Colossians 3:20

Children, obey your parents in everything, for this pleases the Lord.

Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you.

Ephesians 6:1

Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.

Proverbs 1:8

Hear, my son, your father's instruction, and forsake not your mother's teaching,

Proverbs 30:17

The eye that mocks a father and scorns to obey a mother will be picked out by the ravens of the valley and eaten by the vultures.

Exodus 21:17

“Whoever curses his father or his mother shall be put to death.

Proverbs 22:6

Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.

Deuteronomy 21:18-21

“If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and, though they discipline him, will not listen to them, then his father and his mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gate of the place where he lives, and they shall say to the elders of his city, ‘This our son is stubborn and rebellious; he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and a drunkard.’ Then all the men of the city shall stone him to death with stones. So you shall purge the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

Hebrews 13:17

Obey your leaders and submit to them, for they are keeping watch over your souls, as those who will have to give an account. Let them do this with joy and not with groaning, for that would be of no advantage to you.

Proverbs 29:15

The rod and reproof give wisdom, but a child left to himself brings shame to his mother.

Romans 13:1-7

Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience. ...

Proverbs 13:24

Whoever spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is diligent to discipline him.

Leviticus 19:3

Every one of you shall revere his mother and his father, and you shall keep my Sabbaths: I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 19:32

“You shall stand up before the gray head and honor the face of an old man, and you shall fear your God: I am the Lord.

Comment

• ayan dalawang sunod para makabawi ehehehe

Comment

• Sorry mga pre... medyo napahaba. Naiinis ako kasi pag may nakikita ako na mga engot na walang galang sa magulang. hehe

sensya na sa sermon. hehe

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
                      I believe he will be one miserable man very soon.

Ephesians 6:1-4

Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. “Honor your father and mother” (this is the first commandment with a promise), “that it may go well with you and that you may live long in the land.” Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.

Colossians 3:20

Children, obey your parents in everything, for this pleases the Lord.

Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you.

Ephesians 6:1

Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.

Proverbs 1:8

Hear, my son, your father's instruction, and forsake not your mother's teaching,

Proverbs 30:17

The eye that mocks a father and scorns to obey a mother will be picked out by the ravens of the valley and eaten by the vultures.

Exodus 21:17

“Whoever curses his father or his mother shall be put to death.

Proverbs 22:6

Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.

Deuteronomy 21:18-21

“If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and, though they discipline him, will not listen to them, then his father and his mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gate of the place where he lives, and they shall say to the elders of his city, ‘This our son is stubborn and rebellious; he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and a drunkard.’ Then all the men of the city shall stone him to death with stones. So you shall purge the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

Hebrews 13:17

Obey your leaders and submit to them, for they are keeping watch over your souls, as those who will have to give an account. Let them do this with joy and not with groaning, for that would be of no advantage to you.

Proverbs 29:15

The rod and reproof give wisdom, but a child left to himself brings shame to his mother.

Romans 13:1-7

Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience. ...

Proverbs 13:24

Whoever spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is diligent to discipline him.

Leviticus 19:3

Every one of you shall revere his mother and his father, and you shall keep my Sabbaths: I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 19:32

“You shall stand up before the gray head and honor the face of an old man, and you shall fear your God: I am the Lord.
                      Magpapaskil pa sana ko ng mga mahahalay na litrato pero tinakot moko ng mga salitang bibliya. Me mga salita din ba sa banal na aklat tungkol sa mga ginagawa nating kabalbalan dito?

Tsaka yung kasabihang pinoy sa, "Ang di marunong lumingon sa pinangalingan ay di makakarataing sa kanyang paroroonan".

Sabagay hindi naman pinoy yang mga yan, kaya iba ang mga panananaw nila sa buhay.

Comment

Working...
                      X