No announcement yet.

Floyd vs Nonito?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd vs Nonito?

What if these two guys fought each other mythologically at a catchweight of 128lbs. Floyd was still the pretty boy at the 130 division, was hungry and had good offense and power. Meanwhile Nonito was just trying to be great moving up to here to chase greatness. That would be his career 1.0. now he is the 2.0 back down at the lighter weights knowing that he can't compete at feather. Who wins this all American showdown? Neo? Or pbfm? This would be Floyd's second (or first at the time) Filipino to fight against . This is no different than cottos team throwing Henry Brussels in there to take the lesson first from the wizard before Cotto did. And he did a heck of a job at it btw (Miguel I mean ).

128? lol

Nonito WKO

@147 Floyd by Murder.

Comment

Ployd wins and pinoy boys get suicidal

Comment

lol I thought you were going to ask NOW, youre talking prime floyd dropping 2 pounds, he is too big too fast and has too much reach for donaire. Floyd had a 72 in reach there are guys fighting at LHW with the same reach. Yeah i think floyd was a smarter more experienced fighter later in his career but at 130 he had good power and he was still a very smart fighter.

Comment

Floyd for sure!!

Comment

You would probably have to drain Floyd down to bantamweight to make this fight competitive.

Comment

Ployd in Tagalog wins
              Mike_b Mike_b likes this.

Comment

Ployd wins by hugging and holding a lot..

Comment

Nonito got ko’d by Walters..

floyd would be a bad matchup for the flash.
                  Mike_b Mike_b likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X