Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulation Lakers, NBA 2010 Champions!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pahinga ngayon ang teams sa FIBA. tomorrow televised yung semis sa Solar dito sa pinas. 6pm yata.

Comment

• Philippines beat China again 78-76, courtesy of Kelly Williams two free throws, to get 9th place. If its anything but respect, we were undefeated in the consolation round. And we did this without Caguioa who was injured. How? Danny Seigle was back in form, albeit "too late in the day".

Comment

• Originally posted by Counter Puncher View Post
        Philippines beat China again 78-76, courtesy of Kelly Williams two free throws, to get 9th place. If its anything but respect, we were undefeated in the consolation round. And we did this without Caguioa who was injured. How? Danny Seigle was back in form, albeit "too late in the day".
        I'd say that if Danny got back in form early in the elims, and if Yap made it instead of Menk (who didnt matter at all in the tourney) we'd have made it past the elims. But that doesnt matter now, does it?

Comment

• Latest results, battle for 5th:

Jordan 77 Qatar 67

Taipei 85 Japan 80

Comment

• Originally posted by Counter Puncher View Post
            Philippines beat China again 78-76, courtesy of Kelly Williams two free throws, to get 9th place. If its anything but respect, we were undefeated in the consolation round. And we did this without Caguioa who was injured. How? Danny Seigle was back in form, albeit "too late in the day".
            Originally posted by Counter Puncher View Post
            I'd say that if Danny got back in form early in the elims, and if Yap made it instead of Menk (who didnt matter at all in the tourney) we'd have made it past the elims. But that doesnt matter now, does it?
            i was expecting danny to be the "go to guy" ala el khatib or something, but it never happened, some of the players and the team as a whole did not play to their/its FULL POTENTIAL...

Comment

• bawasan ang million million sweldo

Comment

• Lebanon Got Pass Korea By Just 2 Points!! 76-74!!

Comment

• 2ND SEMIFINALS ... IRAN IS MURDERING THE KAZAKS!! by 27 big points!!!!

end of 3rd quarter 67-37!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
                    2ND SEMIFINALS ... IRAN IS MURDERING THE KAZAKS!! by 27 big points!!!!

end of 3rd quarter 67-37!!
                    Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
                    Lebanon Got Pass Korea By Just 2 Points!! 76-74!!
                    Originally posted by Counter Puncher View Post
                    With today's shockers, i.e.Lebanon beating erstwhile undefeated Iran, Kazaks upsetting Korea, and Japan ousting Jordan (!), my prediction now looks like this:

Semis: Iran vs. Kazaks, Lebanon vs. Korea

Finals: Iran vs. Lebanon

Battle for third: Korea vs Kazaks
                    Well Jom's looks like my prediction is well on track!

Comment

• Fearless forecast for tomorrow:

Champion : Lebanon

2nd: Iran

3rd: Korea

4th: Kazaks

5th: Jordan

6th: Taipei

7th: Japan

8th: Qatar

Comment

Working...