Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulation Lakers, NBA 2010 Champions!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Counter Puncher View Post
    If Lebanon becomes champ, its consoling to think that we can and had beaten them, and should bring us newfound hope that we might just make it the next time. On the other hand, it's also discouraging to think that if we had just beaten Iran or Jordan, we have could have had a big chance to end up the champs!
    your right its consoling and discouraging at the same time, but I think it is more uplifting that Lebanon wins, it will give us more hope that we the difference between the 9th & 1st placer is not the BIG...

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
      your right its consoling and discouraging at the same time, but I think it is more uplifting that Lebanon wins, it will give us more hope that we the difference between the 9th & 1st placer is not the BIG...
      Go! Lebanon Go!

Comment

If Lebanon wins, they will take the crown. But i think if Korea wins, Iran will be the champs.
        i only saw two Iran games and maybe its not enough but they really did not impress me that much ...

Korea on the other hand, I NEVER SEEN play in this tournament, but i will always give them the benefit of the doubt, if they can beat Lebanon, they will beat IRAN...

Comment

i only saw two Iran games and maybe its not enough but they really did not impress me that much ...

Korea on the other hand, I NEVER SEEN play in this tournament, but i will always give them the benefit of the doubt, if they can beat Lebanon, they will beat IRAN...
          We beat the Koreans in Jones Cup. They're good but relies heavily on the 7'3" Ha. So when up against a speedy team like Kazaks (& RP), they get into trouble. Iran plays fast & tough, Lebanon plays tough. So it's really tough for Korea to win this tourney, both vs Leb & Iran. But..strange things had happened...and the ball is round...so who knows?

Comment

Go! Lebanon Go!
            GO LEBANON GO!!!

Comment

although i am amazed by Lebanon's might in demolishing Qatar & Iran, we could never take Korea lightly...

I think winner of Lebanon vs Korea will take the crown...
              Qatar is pretty hard team with some pro foriengers

They bring them from Africa and they ae super duba huge, they do that in nearly all the sport. so dont count Qatar out.

Lebanon is so good because it got maybe the best league in Asia but there was couple of month ago Syria beat them

Comment

• Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
                Qatar is pretty hard team with some pro foriengers

They bring them from Africa and they ae super duba huge, they do that in nearly all the sport. so dont count Qatar out.

Lebanon is so good because it got maybe the best league in Asia but there was couple of month ago Syria beat them
                Qatar is already out they will end up 6-8 place, i seen them play twice, they were BIG & Athletic but are not good shooters that's why they were BOMBED by Lebanon and got beaten by Iran...

Lebanon is really strong but not unbeatable, proof of this, Philippine Team beat them 4 times out of 5 meetings...
                Last edited by JOM'S; 08-02-2007, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Qatar is already out they will end up 6-8 place, i seen them play twice, they were BIG & Athletic but are not good shooters that's why they were BOMBED by Lebanon and got beaten by Iran...

Lebanon is really strong but not unbeatable, proof of this, Philippine Team beat them 4 times out of 5 meetings...
                  if 4/5 doesnt mean they are beatable ? or they won philipines 4/5 meeting ?

Comment

JOM's is just saying LEBANON can be defeated, and Team Philippines had already beaten Lebanon 4 times. Team Pilipinas had also beaten Qatar many times before, including one in the recent Jones Cup. But as you said, Qatar is still an emerging powerhouse in Asian basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by Counter Puncher View Post
                      JOM's is just saying LEBANON can be defeated, and Team Philippines had already beaten Lebanon 4 times. Team Pilipinas had also beaten Qatar many times before, including one in the recent Jones Cup. But as you said, Qatar is still an emerging powerhouse in Asian basketball.
                      easy_mas just like what bro counter mentioned, we already beat Lebanon 4 Times in our last five games with them, and Team Philippines as of this FIBA-Asia tournament will end up no higher than 9th place...

Comment

Working...
                      X