No announcement yet.

Woodley (BLM) vs. Covington (MAGA)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodley (BLM) vs. Covington (MAGA)

I've watched Woodley since his Strikeforce days but his best days may be behind him. Can't stand Covington but I favor him.

Anyways, I guess Woodley has been answering reporters with, "B.L.M." And Covington is known to wear a MAGA hats.

Interesting addition to their rivalry. Anyways, who do you got?

These are the two most unlikable fighters in the WW division. I hope these both lose, if only that were possible.

It should be a decent fight though, just happy we got some fights on Saturday.

Comment

Any of you older guys remember a Tuesday Night Fight where a guy wore Confederate flag trunks?

I clearly remember seeing it, and he was fighting a black boxer. Sean O'Grady was livid about the trunks, and all but openly cheered when that guy lost by KO/TKO.

Comment

I think Woodley should win but should be a good evenly matched fight.

Comment

Colby either late or decision. I'm confident Woodley is on his way out and if Colby brings the same pace he did v Usman, Woodley is going to get beat up.

Comment

After that bad L Colby took who knows how he shows up for this fight, but my strong lean is Colby's workrate & TWood's lack of a workrate will be the defining characteristic of this fight.

TWood does have a punchers chance but you can't count on it & I wouldn't bet on it.

Colby by decision, probably 4-1 or 5-0.

Comment

Woodley hits hard and Covington is easy to hit.

Comment

Anyone on and watching?

Comment

Comment

Nice dominate performance by Colby. Not sure Colby even needed to shift past 3rd gear & not sure he lost a minute of the fight before the finish.

Hopefully TWood retires. He had a nice run & title reign, but this is a young man's game.

Also crazy KO by that Russian Swedish guy of GM3. I was expecting to see a lil more of what he's capable of with some rounds & maybe even some challenges he'd need to overcome tonight, but he's steady sleeping mfers still. Look forward to seeing him again.

Comment

Working...
                    X