Khabibs father passes away from COVID-19 complications

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khabibs father passes away from COVID-19 complications

R.I.P

O Allah, forgive him, take care of him, glorify his dwelling place, extend his grave, bathe him with ice water and dew, cleanse of all wrongdoings as a clean white cloth from the filth, substitute for him a better place of residence stay, a better family of his family, a better partner than his partner and keep him from the torture of the grave and torment of hell.

Comment

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. Verily we belong to God, and verily to Him do we return. At least he saw his son become a champion!

This ****ing sucks! I hope Khabib can recover from this. He's the best P4P MMA fighter in the world and could go down as the best fighter ever, i'd hate to see that get derailed by freaking covid! ****'s real man!

Comment

May Allah grant him Jannah.

This is such sad news, we need to cherish our families every day as we can never know when they will pass. Inshallah I will make dua for Abdulmanap next prayer. He has done so much for Muslims and Muslim fighters around the world (as well as non-Muslims).

Stay strong brother Khabib, we have your back more than ever now!

Comment

R.I.P.

Condolences to Khabib and his family.

Comment

This is a big loss for Khabib. God save his father!

Comment

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. May ALLAH S.W.T bless his soul in peace.

Comment

Somewhere he's in the hills of Allahska, the great north. smiling looking down on Khabib.

Comment

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

Comment

Working...
                  X