Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Super" Sage Northcutt BRUTALLY knocked out cold in 29 seconds - ONE Championship

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] "Super" Sage Northcutt BRUTALLY knocked out cold in 29 seconds - ONE Championship

Poor Sage. He didn't last too long, dude hasn't even hit 27 yet has he?

Wow, that was unexpected.

Comment

Sage was always easy to hit. Zero head movement and his defense consisted of him looking like a deer caught in some headlights.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        Sage was always easy to hit. Zero head movement and his defense consisted of him looking like a deer caught in some headlights.
        Mickey Gall exposed the poor defense for sure.

Cosmo is no joke though. You talk about levels - Sage could only go out face down or face up.

Comment

View this post on Instagram

Fresh out of surgery...I had 8 fractures and a nine hour intense operation. Feeling blessed for the amazing care and all the support from onechampionship, my family/friends and fans! My Terminator face is not too Shabby.. 💀“I’ll be back!” Next post is catheter removal😳...stay tuned-JK 😎

A post shared by Super Sage Northcutt (@supersagenorthcutt) on

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            View this post on Instagram

Fresh out of surgery...I had 8 fractures and a nine hour intense operation. Feeling blessed for the amazing care and all the support from onechampionship, my family/friends and fans! My Terminator face is not too Shabby.. 💀“I’ll be back!” Next post is catheter removal😳...stay tuned-JK 😎

A post shared by Super Sage Northcutt (@supersagenorthcutt) on

Just damn near killed the boy. That's the kind of KO that changes you mentally. He should retire before someone gets "a body on the record".

Comment

It's different outside the UFC.

The hunger in the fighter's is different. There's no complacency. They really out there to eat.

The only way I can understand why UFC dudes dont do well outside the UFC. Them guys outside the UFC are really out there, survival of the fittest type schit. None of that "i'm happy to just compete and be here" goofy schit the UFC got going on now days.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                It's different outside the UFC.

The hunger in the fighter's is different. There's no complacency. They really out there to eat.
                Damn right..........

Comment

Working...
                X