Khabib threaten UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    You will be dissapointed
    Hahaha yeah I'm seeing nothing on the net. If true and he got word someone else would also and it would be spreading like fire.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      Hahaha yeah I'm seeing nothing on the net. If true and he got word someone else would also and it would be spreading like fire.
      It was just a troll attempt

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
        It was just a troll attempt
        Yeah he's always selling wolf tickets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          Conor grew up ten minutes from me. Dublin is a small place, we have many mutual friends. I broke a lot of the malignaggi sparring news for this forum during the mayweather camp.

Anyway, I have friends in the SBG gym that Conor trains in with John Kavangh. The rumors were going around that gym this evening
          Red K in 24hrs?

Comment

• Khabib is an uncivilized subhuman barbarian and should be banned from entry to the United States. Russia can keep their trash.

Comment

• It is honorable of him to do so, so I respect that. But some of his teammates tried to king hit another man from behind, that is scumbag, animal, c0ckroach, cowardly, subhuman behaviour.

A couple of his teammates deserve punishment ABSOLUTELY! Conor and Khabib should either both be punsihed together or none of them punished. Khabib initiated a fight outside the ring with Danis and Conor punched someone from Khabib's corner. They both deserve the same IMO but the teammates of Khabib deserve the harshest of all.

Can't have random people jumping into cages and king hitting from behind. Imagine a fighter dying in the octagon post-fight because a trained MMA fighter king hit him in the back of the head? The sport would be in all kinds of trouble. The security measures were proven to be a complete and utter fuccing joke and you can now see why MMA is considered a barbaric and backwards sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                It is honorable of him to do so, so I respect that. But some of his teammates tried to king hit another man from behind, that is scumbag, animal, c0ckroach, cowardly, subhuman behaviour.

A couple of his teammates deserve punishment ABSOLUTELY! Conor and Khabib should either both be punsihed together or none of them punished. Khabib initiated a fight outside the ring with Danis and Conor punched someone from Khabib's corner. They both deserve the same IMO but the teammates of Khabib deserve the harshest of all.

Can't have random people jumping into cages and king hitting from behind. Imagine a fighter dying in the octagon post-fight because a trained MMA fighter king hit him in the back of the head? The sport would be in all kinds of trouble. The security measures were proven to be a complete and utter fuccing joke and you can now see why MMA is considered a barbaric and backwards sport.
                If your brother got tagged by Conor in the cage what would you do?

Comment

That's irrelevant. King hitting someone from behind is king hitting someone from behind, regardless of the subjective morals. His brother was no longer in danger and chose to do what he did.

UFC needs to set a precedent after fuccing up with the whole Mcgregor bus incident

Comment

They had already been pulled apart and Conor was standing alone when the dude in red runs in and attacks from behind. That guy is like Riddick's Bowe's pal with the giant 90s cell phone, or the time Arthur Abraham's brother hit Miranda after the fight.

If Khabib wants to say Conor and his team should face punishment as well then OK. But to act like his own team shouldn't be fined or banned no matter what is deluded.

Comment

I'm guessing he has a issue with the double standard the UFC has set here. UFC did nothing about Conor jumping the cage and pushing a ref. Or the dolly throw, or the jumping out of the cage to get Aldo. Or maybe Conor hitting people at weigh ins like he did with khabib and Nate.
                      You know those things? UFC did nothing and when asked about these things. UFC said Conor has legal issues thats punishment on it's own lol.
                      its true tho he did go before a judge.....

Comment

Working...
                      X