Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who U Got: Mcgregor vs Nurmagomedov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McGregor only has a chance to strike fast. Khabib does have weak striking ability and he is sloppy. I'm confident McGregor will land some big shots on Khabib, but its whether he can hurt Khabib. If he cant then I'm expecting McGregor to get mauled in there.

Khabib will rag doll him on the mat and do what he wants. Khabib will probably put a long beating down if this is the case.

I'm not ruling out McGregor but we will know once he lands a big shot how this will play out. If Khabib can take them, McGregor is pretty much dead meat.

Comment

Well I wasn't able to watch the Sor Rungvisai fight which I am pissed about, wish he was more marketable and fought in North America more often, but I understand he wants to put on a show for his loyal Thai fans, and good for him, a great win....so I'm gonna be watching this fight tonight, I thought the press conferences were pathetically staged and fake, but I hope the fight is brutal and entertaining.

Comment

I was going with Khabib but I'm changing my pick last minute after watching Dan Hardy's breakdown. When Khabib doesn't get takedowns he starts charging his opponents recklessly. I feel like Conor has a good opportunity to time him rushing in with a straight left hand.

I got Conor by TKO round 3.

Comment

Conor is gonna sleep dude easy.

Comment

For the longest time I had Khabib (I had any quality wrestler/grapler over Conor)... but I've changed my opinion fairly recently.

I think Conor will have Timing and Precision to intercept Khabib's takedown attempts (eventually). Look for quick KNEES, short HOOKS, and SHOVEL-Uppercuts (with lateral movement) from Conor.

Khabib will be KO'ed in the 3rd.

Comment

I have McGregor.
              His striking and distance is worlds apart to what Khabib is used to.
              McGregor round 2 for me.

Comment

How long until the fight hombres?

Comment

Ferguson-Pettis what a show. Hope Khabib-Conor matches that fight.

Comment

Lmaaaaoooooo that realtor is better than conor

Comment

I'm surprised McGregor lasted until the 4th...but he got his ass handed to him as I expected. What a fiasco of a finish...LOL!

There's no coming back after a lose like that...the mystique is all gone now forever for Conor.

Comment

Working...
                      X