No announcement yet.

Who U Got: Mcgregor vs Nurmagomedov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nicamex View Post
    I've seen Conor drinking but I think it's just for the cameras. Mayweather did the same but with junk food. I stopped betting against Conor a long time ago.
    Right. Hard to bet against Connor. I think Khabib sticks his chin out there, he can take a punch, but if he was granite than why wrestle? Connor has a good chance of tagging him if he’s in shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
      Right. Hard to bet against Connor. I think Khabib sticks his chin out there, he can take a punch, but if he was granite than why wrestle? Connor has a good chance of tagging him if he’s in shape.
      Most fights seems like he wants to stand and trade, gets clipped then shoots for a take down. He has a decent poker face tho

Comment

Amazing Blog i must say.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicamex View Post
          Most fights seems like he wants to stand and trade, gets clipped then shoots for a take down. He has a decent poker face tho
          There’s so many ways to win or lose in mma. Lots of parity. I like Khabib the more I listen to him. But u wrestle because u have to. I hope if Khabib wins on the ground he at least had to walk through sum fire. Not sum Randy vs Toney fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
            There’s so many ways to win or lose in mma. Lots of parity. I like Khabib the more I listen to him. But u wrestle because u have to. I hope if Khabib wins on the ground he at least had to walk through sum fire. Not sum Randy vs Toney fight.
            He'll have to take Conor down early

Comment

Majority votes are with my boy Khabib!!

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
                Conor. Khabib is that bad on his feet. I know Conor is bad on the ground but the fight starts on your feet. Conor will touch him up.
                This is what Im thinking as well.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                  n*gga like the terminator.

Comment

is there a site like boxrec for mma?

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                      is there a site like boxrec for mma?
                      Sherdog maybe - it has fighter profiles with their records, height, reach etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X