Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC Heavweight Division / What a joke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the racks and stacks, it's the best on wax! How about another double-golden-oldie-twin-spin-sound-sandwich from K-L-A-M in Portland?

Comment

I watched the fight on the weekend. Really wish I didn't.

I never liked UFC, could never stomach it. Perhaps I'm too old fashioned for it.

But my nephew has been trying to get me into it more (although he is a boxing fan and only a casual UFC watcher. But knows A LOT more than I do) and I will admit I have been recording the shows and giving them a chance.

I'll be honest, it is a struggle to get through them. I'm not a fan of wrestling or kicking but even the punching I cannot watch. It is really, really bad.

My nephew told me that Stipe has ok boxing and is one of the better boxers in the UFC. I don't know how true that is but if that's true then that is nothing more than sad.

Comment

The UFC heavyweight division has always been full of fat scrubs.
        Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
        go to a local gym and spar one of those fat scrubs lol, record it as well
        ... Hahahahaha...

Comment

Not to defend the ufc but boxing’s hw champ had a literal meltdown and quit before ever defending his title.

Still, DC just has that body but he always performs well and moves a lot quicker than you’d think and his stamina isnt that bad either!

That aside...I mean their hw champs have never been known for “consistency”. Longest streak is 3. Crazy.

Crazier still that roided out cheat Brock just gets to come back whenever and get a title shot. What is that?

Cormier winning was cool, he seems like a decent guy despite constant eye pokes (do what you gotta do I guess) but that Brock Lesnar thing was ridiculous. It was hard to watch.

Comment

I'm just about done. Im a hardcore fan of both sports but this wwe crap and guys pulling out of fights and guys not making weight is driving me away.
            Yeah so what right who am I. I'm sure they have a ton of WWE fans that love this crap.
            I'll stick to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
              Not to defend the ufc but boxing’s hw champ had a literal meltdown and quit before ever defending his title.

Still, DC just has that body but he always performs well and moves a lot quicker than you’d think and his stamina isnt that bad either!

That aside...I mean their hw champs have never been known for “consistency”. Longest streak is 3. Crazy.

Crazier still that roided out cheat Brock just gets to come back whenever and get a title shot. What is that?

Cormier winning was cool, he seems like a decent guy despite constant eye pokes (do what you gotta do I guess) but that Brock Lesnar thing was ridiculous. It was hard to watch.
              Because of $$$

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                Because of $$$
                Of course. It can only be that. Brock hasnt won a fight since 2010. :/

Comment

The thing i thought about when I heard about the outcome is what a disappointment Jon Jones has become. He laid down and let down Cormier claim his destiny.

Comment

Lol how you gonna talk about DC's physique when Tyson Fury was a champ at HW.

Comment

Originally posted by LITTLE JOE View Post
                      You don't see the boxing heavyweight champions in the ring with a giant beer gut.

Comment

Working...
                      X