Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cormier says he’ll be regarded as greatest ever after UFC 226: ‘No cheaters included’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    I have to admit it...I didn't think he could win but he proved me wrong. Good on DC...a huge win for him.
    Hes never lost at HW , i picked against him bc his absence at HW .

Lesnar is going to take his title back as i did say when he returns .

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      says alot about mma when a slob like dc is the goat
      Shouldnt you be posting in Wilder fictacious threads ?

Hey did you know Wilder picked up Cain Valesqeus's belt a few years ago at a convention and asked how he gets one with Cain standing behind him and became Mr. Polite real quick ? lol

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        Shouldnt you be posting in Wilder fictacious threads ?

Hey did you know Wilder picked up Cain Valesqeus's belt a few years ago at a convention and asked how he gets one with Cain standing behind him and became Mr. Polite real quick ? lol
        You have been posting about wilder non stop. Probably more than I have my entire time on this site in just the last month. Get a grip and learn how to use a speed bag champ

Comment

Great performance from DC and a great achievement.

I'm happy for him, he's one of the sports good guys and has been stiffed a few times in the best. Good for him :ROCK:

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            So happy for DC. One of the legit good guys in combat sports.
            Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
            Yeah, I thought Stipe was just too big and too good.

DC was just much faster. He was cracking Stipe with lightning fast jabs. All that flab didn't seem to slow him down at all.
            Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
            Great performance from DC and a great achievement.

I'm happy for him, he's one of the sports good guys and has been stiffed a few times in the best. Good for him :ROCK:
            Cormier proved to be right in his statement...

Comment

I saw Cormier winning this fight. Stipe was ridiculously overrated. When I saw Overeem drop him twice and pretty much let him back in the fight I knew he was protected. Cormier is good but I think Jon Jones beats him everytime... With or without PEDs. I can't call the greatest but he is a good guy and a great representative of the sport.

Comment

Sad for my boy Stipe.

But Cormier is all class. He needed this win for his legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                  says alot about mma when a slob like dc is the goat
                  hes a fuggin cheat straight used iv's all day even admitted to it when he did an interview talking about usada etc

only way he made weight at light heavy was using IV's every single time just to rehydrate and all that other nonsense

once a cheat, always a cheat

fugg him

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    hes a fuggin cheat straight used iv's all day even admitted to it when he did an interview talking about usada etc

only way he made weight at light heavy was using IV's every single time just to rehydrate and all that other nonsense

once a cheat, always a cheat

fugg him
                    Damn right. He's not man enough to do the coke game like Jones

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                      Damn right. He's not man enough to do the coke game like Jones

Comment

Working...
                      X