Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Tyron Woodley Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're full of ****, Woodley beat Wonderboy twice and they gave the first fight a draw. Woodley crushes RDA. Tyron is the most underrated cerebral fighter in man.

Comment

I'm rolling with my boy RDA. I don't care if it's a longshot.

**** Woodley, and **** you guys too. Lmao

But seriously, I really have a hard time seeing him win. If Maia couldn't find any success grappling with Woodley, RDA won't either. Maia is bigger and has much higher level jiu jitsu.

He'll most likely stick to stand up for this fight, and if he leaves himself open, Woodley is gonna end him.

Still pulling for Dos Anjos by a comeback win, via last round liver kick KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
        You're full of ****, Woodley beat Wonderboy twice and they gave the first fight a draw. Woodley crushes RDA. Tyron is the most underrated cerebral fighter in man.
        I just said he was a great fighter; but he's also a little hoe who thins he is a victim of racism HAHAHAHA

And yeah, it is ARGUABLE who won both those fights. plenty people believe woodley won both, and plenty believe thompson won both. The fact that Woodley got a draw and a win, shows he, in fact IS NOT a "victim of racism," but in fact, a recipient of black privilege.

Comment

tyron woodley will beat dos anjos..too small for woodley..but dos anjos is always in a fun fight so that's a pretty good fight

Comment

Working...
          X