Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Winkeljohn: Holly Holm will ‘shock the world again’ against Cris Cyborg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if holly can make it to the third i really like her chances.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
      I don't think Holm was exposed at all lol. Its obvious she won't have much of a ground game and the one girl who vacated the belt hit her a few good times to rock her but most of them after the bell which ended up robbing Holms because I point should of been taken the second time when they could of took one after the first.

Cyborg could KO her in the first 30 seconds. Shes that nasty but I think we will see Cyborg at least see the 3rd round and that makes all the difference. She doesn't have a style that is good for 5 rounds especially with how much weight she cuts.

I bet money on Holms and I'm pretty confident she will at least be Cyborgs toughest fight to date. Cyborg will bully her the 1st round but Holm lands some leg and body kicks. 2nd round Cyborg probably still beats her up but Holm lands more and Cyborg breathes a little harder.

3rd round is make or break. If Holm can survive she can stop Cyborg in the last 2. 3rd round just continue circling picking your shots. Cyborg will still be aggressive and still land but she will be visibly more tired and if Holm lands a couple nice body shots and even rally late in the round the 4th and 5th will be hell for Cyborg.

Holm TKO 4.
      Forget de Randamie the ducker. Watch how Shevchenko gave Holly the business all night long. Holly was eating punches like I'd never seen. And Shevchenko is best known for grappling, not striking.

Comment

Also best known for giving me a decent boner:

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          Forget de Randamie the ducker. Watch how Shevchenko gave Holly the business all night long. Holly was eating punches like I'd never seen. And Shevchenko is best known for grappling, not striking.
          Shevchenko is a really good striker, she probably beat Nunes that 2nd time. Cyborg isn't all that technical. She knows she only needs a punch or 2 to drop you. Holm will be able to see her coming.

Like I said Cyborg could trash her in 30 secs the biiitch hits hard, its like Ronda but its not. Obviously Cyborg is a lot better then Ronda but same principles in the gameplan. Be the matador and wear out the Bull.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
            Shevchenko is a really good striker, she probably beat Nunes that 2nd time. Cyborg isn't all that technical. She knows she only needs a punch or 2 to drop you. Holm will be able to see her coming.

Like I said Cyborg could trash her in 30 secs the biiitch hits hard, its like Ronda but its not. Obviously Cyborg is a lot better then Ronda but same principles in the gameplan. Be the matador and wear out the Bull.
            Like I said. I'm cheering Holm on but I'm absolutely not optimistic of her chances. Especially since not a year and a half ago she was fresh off a 3-loss streak.

Comment

The moment of truth is upon us!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                i might put some money on holm just because...

SNIP
                Unless you got money to burn, Holm been on a string of losses since Rousey. Lost 3 out of her last 4.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Holly-Holm-75125

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                  Unless you got money to burn, Holm been on a string of losses since Rousey. Lost 3 out of her last 4.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Holly-Holm-75125
                  The odds are def against her and she is no sprint chicken either.

Comment

Working...
                  X