Clear All

Damn.. incredible fight.. gsp is a true living legend

Comment

what a night for UFC. Sick card.

GSP Goat of MMA.

Comment

YEAHH my boy!!

Comment

#UFC217 becomes the first event in UFC history to see three new champions crowned. The Goat George St. Pierre beat Michael Bispin to win The Middleweight title.

Comment

GSP vs Conor McGregor @170 lbs 2018...Cha Ching

Comment

This is going to be a very un-popular opinion and... it's mainly due the fact that this card was so unbelievable... literally...

did anyone else feel a bit like there was some... "workings" going on here?

Just throwing it out there.

I'm just shocked that Garbrandt went down throwing that sloppy combo and GSP sunk in that RNC so easily with literally NO resistance from Pissbing...

Maybe I'm crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by VicariousVice View Post
                This is going to be a very un-popular opinion and... it's mainly due the fact that this card was so unbelievable... literally...

I'm just shocked that Garbrandt went down throwing that sloppy combo and GSP sunk in that RNC so easily with literally NO resistance from Pissbing...

Maybe I'm crazy.
                Bisping was punched out by then...left hook and then endless forearms to the head.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  Bisping was punched out by then...left hook and then endless forearms to the head.
                  True, true... I've just never seen a UFC card go so... crazy.

Three belts change hands, Rose knocked Joanna down with a left hook, makes her tap to strikes making HER look mentally weak.

TJ gets revenge and manages to KO Garbrandt, the Boxer, with a left hook on the inside, during an exchange.

GSP chokes out Bisping so easily... you're right though, he was rocked... I dunno... it's probably nothing.

Comment

True, true... I've just never seen a UFC card go so... crazy.

Three belts change hands, Rose knocked Joanna down with a left hook, makes her tap to strikes making HER look mentally weak.

TJ gets revenge and manages to KO Garbrandt, the Boxer, with a left hook on the inside, during an exchange.

GSP chokes out Bisping so easily... you're right though, he was rocked... I dunno... it's probably nothing.
                    I honestly can't remember the last time I felt so excited after watching a fight. It was a classic...because before GSP landed the hook he looked like he was in trouble and fading. He definitely turned into the underdog earlier in that round and then came back like a lion.
                    Last edited by jaded; 11-05-2017, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Maybe I'm crazy.
                      Cody was still buzzed from that headkick earlier, Bisping was still on queer street when his back was taken. I know what you mean but nothing looked visibly off tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X