Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess that settles the 'Who wins Boxer vs MMA' question.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    I'm just saying the UFC P4P rankings actually does have him ranked in the top 5 disputing what you said. And plenty of other ranking en****** do as well.

Not really that serious a thing as to argue the point like you are doing. Its a fact he's a top 5 P4P guy right now regardless if you have counterpoints why he shouldn't be.
    the UFC putting it on their site doesn't make it a fact

it's subjective, and he simply hasn't got the skillset or win streak to be considered P4P top 5 at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
      the UFC putting it on their site doesn't make it a fact

it's subjective, and he simply hasn't got the skillset or win streak to be considered P4P top 5 at all.
      LOL well yea its a highly subjective thing & I personally think its child-like sci fi fantasy bs in general. BUT that doesn't change the fact that the only MMA rankings most people care about, the UFC rankings (although other rankings as well), got the guy you said isn't a top 5 P4P guy in the top 5 P4P, in fact he's #3 P4P.

Again this ain't THAT f#cking serious to go into arguing about facts mode. Just a nice lil oh sh^t my bad woulda been the way to handle this cuz you are wrong. No harm no foul. Its a rather whatever thing actually I just felt it worth noting cuz I knew it was wrong upon viewing you saying it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
        Maradona a 56 year old retired soccer player who hasn't played for nearly 20 years and hardly trained at all beat the living daylights out of the #1 Basketball player Michael Jordan in a soccer match
        You watch gay men all oiled up in their underpants humping each other on the ground.

/argument

Comment

Originally posted by The Ox View Post
          You watch gay men all oiled up in their underpants humping each other on the ground.

/argument
          we get to watch gay women do it now too!

Comment

MMA is easy work

Floyd could go to MMA and beat any of those chumps at their own game.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Cotton View Post
              MMA is easy work

Floyd could go to MMA and beat any of those chumps at their own game.
              *yawn* you trolls need some new material

Comment

Yeah, easy work for boxers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFWmQKyReQk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuzImQo7cdg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QIYYd-v8jI

Comment

Working...
                X