Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: UFC is in hell thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although, if this were really the UFC in hell, we'd just be subjected to fights like Jon Hess vs. Andy Anderson on a continuous loop. Or that fight in Canada where the Canadian ran so much, the American guy did the running man at the end of the last round. Or Silva vs. Maia.

Now watching those fights again would be hell.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
      lol Nunes had nothing to do with any of those buys. She isn't a star.
      I said it was a fluke how it happened lol.

But that doesn't change how 1M+ seeing you in two fun W's can impact you moving forward.

If she does 500k+ this time that's impressive from nowhere cuz she's not a star, but she got star numbers seeing her 2 previous times. Its a weird unusual situation, but I think its an interesting one that I'm curious to see how it works itself out.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
        UFC is definitely dead its in massive debt and will go bankrupt in the near future. Bellator will take over but it will only be as successful as k-1
        This is one of the stupidest posts I've ever seen..... UFC is not in debt, Bellator will NEVER take over anything.

You do realize that one of those most successful and wealthy entertainment industry companies own it right? Def not even close to bankruptcy.

Be more clever trolling.

Comment

Yea because a massive company is smart enough to keep taking huge losses. They're gonna sell the companies for pennies

Comment

Yea because a massive company is smart enough to keep taking huge losses. They're gonna sell the companies for pennies
            Uh, the UFC was already bought/sold not very long ago. The new owners are that massive conglomerate.

So yeah, they're not going to scuttle all the considerable work of the last couple years to negotiate for and execute the purchase of the UFC anytime real soon probably.

Comment

This just shows that you're a ****ing moron like I said, they just got sold for more $$ then they're worth within the last year.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                This just shows that you're a ****ing moron like I said, they just got sold for more $$ then they're worth within the last year.

after the continued disinterest in ufc and the losses they will take they will sell it to someone else, dont you know thats possible? or are you a F ucking moron?

Comment

UFC will be ok. They have shown over the last few years they know how to build stars that sell PPV's. Fair enough, they might not last long at the top i.e Ronda Rousey but they know how to get them there.

McGregor is still a champ there, assuming he fights again. He has a loyal fanbase and people will be looking forward to his return.

I'm sure more fighters will come along that generate money too, so UFC will probably be alright.

Comment

Well its not hell, but its f#cked up for the UFC again. The mismatched main event gets scrapped a day before the PPV. This has happened like 3 or 4 times this year I believe. Not a good luck. Although Nunes vs Shevchenko II (which was the last fight to get canceled on a days notice) gets bumped to the main event.

Comment

The UFC has been in trouble for many many years. How they were able to sell it for 4 billion is beyond me, I guess fools and their money are easily parted.

Comment

Working...
                      X