No announcement yet.

UFC 211, Who Ya Like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Great reversal by Masvidal but Damian's work... ..insane... 5 successful sprawls and Masvidal couldn't shake him. Maia sets up the next TD as you sprawl your way out of the first one. His BJJ is a science where you're always thinking a step or two ahead of what you're actively doing.
    How did you score that round???

Yeah - that's what really separates the 'tenth degree" blackbelts from the regular blackbelts - they can "read and react." sort of like how a few boxers can like Mayweather - who damn knows when you're gonna throw a punch before you do.

Comment

Have fun getting anyone excited about Woodley- Maia. Oh well, easy come easy go... Masvidal once again, comes so close to seizing a moment only for it to slip away..

Woodley will KO him inside a round.

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
        How did you score that round???

Yeah - that's what really separates the 'tenth degree" blackbelts from the regular blackbelts - they can "read and react." sort of like how a few boxers can like Mayweather - who damn knows when you're gonna throw a punch before you do.
        I like both guys but I had Maia winning 2 rounds. Wouldn't have had a big problem with it going either way but Maia won, IMO.

BTW, good Mayweather analogy. As you react to what he just did, he's already working on the next move. Masvidal got too confident in the 2nd and neglected the completion of his sprawl and paid for it. Just takes the slightest of mistakes.

Comment

no boxing I can find tonight so let me hop in here. 2 chicks going at it huh.

I noticed all these mma got that hunch back style, brandon rios will murder them all!

Comment

Damn, I love watching Joanna work but missed this whole thing because a client called. Anybody fill me in on how it went?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Damn, I love watching Joanna work but missed this whole thing because a client called. Anybody fill me in on how it went?
              the girl in the black pretty much miguel vasquez her way through the entire fight.

Comment

Joanna Champion is a bad b^tch

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
                  the girl in the black pretty much miguel vasquez her way through the entire fight.
                  Got it. Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Joanna Champion is a bad b^tch
                    Did she win?

Comment

I've really liked her ever since the landed in the UFC. Real skill and a cool-as-hell attitude.
                      She's not one of these, "she's really good,... for a girl." She's just a straight up great fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X