UFC 211, Who Ya Like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
    2 of my favorites, breaks my heart to root against Yair
    Man I got a feeling Yair is gonna do something crazy here.

I didn't even bet on this fight doe. I feel too invested cuz I'm a Yair fan & might be too biased about him. It for sure could be too early for this fight, but my fanboyness say nah.

Comment

And.... that's why they call him "The Truth". [Edit;whoops, "The Answer"]
      Dude is such a badass. Smashes bigger guys, always in-shape, always pushing, always striking.
      Last edited by Redd Foxx; 05-13-2017, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Respect to Yair for having the balls to ask for Edgar, but the dude has the same problem Pettis did. Great flash but neglects fundamentals. Vets who can wrestle and box always create problems for guys like this.

Comment

Frankie Edgar gave him a grown man beatdown, but Yair showed heart and has plenty time to come back from this...

Masvidal v Maia next, hope I don't eat crow.

Comment

Well damn I'm glad I realized my fanboyism over Yair & stayed away from that one.

Good to take an L in the UFC doe, but that said Yair took a L & then some. That looks like a busted up orbital or something not good for sure.

Comment

THE HYPE is getting single-handedly DISMANTLED from YAIR!

Frankie ain't going NOWHERE.

With his antithesis gone from the division, Aldo, Edgar is about to be a two-weight champion.

Also, you heard it here first, but I honestly think Edgar can make 135.. And he can be possibly a three-weight champ - first ever. It's gonna be hard to beat that.

I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but i'm just so glad to see Edgar dominate like this, and put himself back into position for a title shot.

Comment

Edgar is my hero

Comment

Yea i was rooting for Yair to win, but i knew Frankie would be too much

Frankie is a bad ass

Edgar vs Mighty Mouse

Comment

Oh shyte, I don't know why, but for some reason, I thought ALDO was going to 155 to try and chase down McGregor?

He's just not gonna beat Aldo, unless Aldo really starts to slide.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post

Masvidal v Maia next, hope I don't eat crow.
                      Tough one for me. I've always liked Masvidal but Damian Mia was my BJJ hero back in the day (can't even count the hours of vids I've watched studying him) and, even though he's a fight ruiner in the UFC, I love seeing the late-career success he's been having.

To root for Mia to win is essentially rooting for the fight to be awful but I gotta back my boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X