Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: White on Rousey KO Loss: She's Devastated, People Were Crying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought she'd lose but, damn, that was an embarrassing loss for her.
    Not doing the post fight conference wasn't a good look either.

She made a good pay-day though, so i wouldn't be surprised if she called it a day now.

Comment

• She was a one trick pony (arm bar) that got exposed.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Freddy- View Post
        She was a one trick pony (arm bar) that got exposed.
        Speaking of fights, kind of wish you'd have a rematch with Jason. Then again, what would be left to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
          she beat every top contender in the division for years. i don't remember broner doing that.
          Moron, the division's a joke. She's been ducking cyborg for years using the weight excuse even though she's previously competed at 145 and 154.

Comment

• Ronda is never been a good fighter and thats what Nunes tells her

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              Speaking of fights, kind of wish you'd have a rematch with Jason. Then again, what would be left to do.

via GIPHY

Comment

• HAHA NICE. Coincidentally, I just ordered a bootleg set of Freddy's Nightmares, hope to check out the episodes I missed when it was originally on.

Did you like Freddy vs. Jason at all? I thought it was alright, not as bad as most fans thought.

Comment

• She retires. There goes her legacy. She ain't **** but a person who made woman's mma respectable but nothing great in the way of ability.

Fought a bunch of tomato cans and then fights 2 REAL fighters and gets embarrassed both times.

Comment

• Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                    broner is a 4 time 4 weight division champion.....big ****ing difference. This fat ass big mouth has beaten no one in her life really.... Arm bars on soccer moms dont count.....
                    damn straight, He is a legend and to put rousey in the same sentence as broner is an insult to the 4 division champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      she beat every top contender in the division for years. i don't remember broner doing that.
                      Maybe so.

I do believe with the rise of the womens game that the level of competition rising very quickly and it shows that she was only good against some very poor opposition.

But at the same time, all you can be is the best of your time which she was for a short while. Her time has gone and it's not because of age or anything, simply because some real talent had arrived on the scene.

It is what it is. She was nowhere near as good as the hype around her but she wasn't the first in that situation and won't be the last.

Comment

Working...
                      X